• 112(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-04-23, 08:14)Hack_kid Wrote: yes. learn to look through the misc options menu its plain as day

You clearly didn't read what I typed nor do you not know that if selecting "No" for "Enable Extended Info Widget" also gets rid of the music information (the one with the artist information and tracks) which never happened in previous builds of Aeon Nox.

Plain as day?

Edit: FYI I am using the latest build from the git
(2014-04-23, 03:50)noonzascript Wrote: Warlion any reason why you changed the music stuff?

Any way to disable these things? (it doesnt even work) -

I know it can be gone by disabling extended info but this disappears and I want to keep it (just like the old aeon nox) -

I have mine set to "No" and still have the information that you want to keep.
Are you on the latest git?

I currently have two versions of Aeon Nox installed -

Latest git - selecting "No" makes the album/track information (green box in picture) disappear
4.1.9.8 from the first post - selecting "No" does not disable the album/track information (which is what I want)
(2014-04-23, 09:26)noonzascript Wrote: Are you on the latest git?

I currently have two versions of Aeon Nox installed -

Latest git - selecting "No" makes the album/track information (green box in picture) disappear
4.1.9.8 from the first post - selecting "No" does not disable the album/track information (which is what I want)

I'm on the 4.1.9.8 from the git, but downloaded it a couple of days ago.
(2014-04-23, 09:30)bolter Wrote: I'm on the 4.1.9.8 from the git, but downloaded it a couple of days ago.

No problem. Obviously not a big deal but I had I reply like I did to whoever when I was told to 'learn' something that isn't even possible in the latest git, lol.

Found a fix:

I had to delete '+ !Skin.HasSetting(DisablePanelWidgetVis)' from '<visible>!Window.IsActive(musicosd) + !Skin.HasSetting(DisablePanelWidgetVis)</visible>' in MusicVisualisation.xml
Is there anyone to fix the 4.1.9.9 download link?

Thanks!
I think zhe only one is warlion... It's a Dropbox link how shout anyone else fix it?
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
I've been having a problem where my system won't display random movie or episode fanart for the main menus. Installing back to 4.1.9.5 seems to have fixed it but I'm wondering what my problem is. I use mySQL so everything should be centralized. Here is my advancedsettings: http://pastebin.com/frWbBfb9 and my sources (which seems too long): http://pastebin.com/Ns7vyHKe
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-04-23, 08:50)noonzascript Wrote:
(2014-04-23, 08:14)Hack_kid Wrote: yes. learn to look through the misc options menu its plain as day

You clearly didn't read what I typed nor do you not know that if selecting "No" for "Enable Extended Info Widget" also gets rid of the music information (the one with the artist information and tracks) which never happened in previous builds of Aeon Nox.

Plain as day?

Edit: FYI I am using the latest build from the git

If you turn off Extended Info, you can enable the "Default Panel." I think it's the default panel you want (option below the extended info crap). Personally, I was hoping for an integrated track list with the slideshow. I think extended info is clunky and unnecessary.
(2014-04-24, 01:06)Warner306 Wrote: If you turn off Extended Info, you can enable the "Default Panel." I think it's the default panel you want (option below the extended info crap). Personally, I was hoping for an integrated track list with the slideshow. I think extended info is clunky and unnecessary.

On the latest git if you enable Default Panel, you still get the extra Extended Info which I don't want and which is how it was a week or so ago. That's the reason why I want the Music Panel up, for the tracklist.

Anyway I don't see anything under "Enable Extended info widget:" besides things relating to the video OSD, time panel and weather options.
Warlion, I have a small problem. Everything work fine except for my "In Progress Movies" widget. I created it off a playlist that has "in progress" set as true and works fine except progress of how far you are in the movie will not update until you go out of xbmc and come back in. Also when you finish a movie, the poster will not disappear from the widget until you also exit xbmc and come back in. Is there anything I missed, I have all your add on installed.
(2014-03-28, 11:40)warlion Wrote:
(2014-03-28, 11:17)sveni_lee Wrote: Hi warlion,

I've tried to include the tracklist into the InfoPanel-View... So I include the InfoPanel-View to the Radiobutton 1704 in custom_1126_ViewtypeSettings.xml
and it works...
Do you have any idea why it dosen't work?

yes i had a idea , to be able to use the tracklist you need to call extendedinfo script addonwall.xml (infowall) already call it i dont know where lol i havent find it yet, and infopanel dont had that, at soon i had time to look into all the includes to find the call to add it to infopanel

I've searched a little bit for calling the extendetinfo.script.
If I'm right it should be called as follow:
Code:
<onload>RunScript(script.extendedinfo,backend=true)</onload>

this will be done in startup.xml line 22

Code:
<onload condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode)">RunScript(script.extendedinfo,backend=true)</onload>

So I think it had to be load in Infopanel-view to...
or what do you mean with call the extendetinfo.script?
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
Warlion, thanks for this Gotham-compatible version of my favorite skin!

I'm curious about the "Update TV-Guide" button on the TV show detail screen. I don't have any PVR addons installed, not using Live TV -- no TV Guide to be seen anywhere. If I click that button, a dialog box flashes up too fast to read, as if it's just done something, but I have no idea what, and it doesn't seem to be an error. Where does that button come from, and why is it there?

Windows 7 Prof SP1
Gotham 13 b 3
Aeon Nox Gotham 4.1.9
Addons: Video Extras, Library Auto-Update
Using Local Information Only for all video sources, since all are well-scraped with other tools like MCM.
Hello Warlion

Is there anyway to change the movie name in the top left to the movie logo ?

From

to (a quick mock up)

thanks

T
@warlion

since one of the last git updates i have the following problem. If i press info during a playing movie i get on the left side the cover of the movie with a rolling disc. But after 5 seconds the cover and the disc disappear and i get the plot of the movie there. This dont look very nice in my eyes. Could i disable this "feature" ?
  • 112(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25