• 174(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-06-14, 07:21)Batiatus Wrote:
(2014-06-14, 02:46)baijuxavior Wrote:
(2014-06-13, 19:52)Batiatus Wrote: I'm going to post this in here because it seems a few people with some understanding might be able to sort it out. does anyone know how/where/what to do to deactivate the 3D format notification pop-up in XBMC when it changes 3D playback format? The one that tells you XBMC is now in 3D SBS mode ot Anaglyph or whatever? I'm hoping to find a solution for this little annoyance. Thanks!

Not possible unless you edit the xbmc source code and compile it yourself.

It's an extremely STUPID oversight to not have an option built in to disable. It's handy when you need it and ridiculous when you don't.

The propre anwser to baijuxavior should of been :" Ok, I get it. I'll learn to code so I can deal with my OCD on my own and stop polluting this thread with my mean comments as I've been doing for months now. Bye guys thanks for your time!"
I've finally figured out how to get rid of the Unwatched Episodes in List View. Nothing like spending hours trying to figure it out, only to finally discover that I missed a word when I commented out the line. Blush I also figured out how to get rid of the rating and Previous/Next wording if anyone is interested.

For the Unwatched Episodes count, I commented lines 2247-2248 from Variables.xml
Code:
<value condition="Container.Content(seasons)"><[LOWERCASE]$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes),, $LOCALIZE[16101]][/LOWERCASE] </value>

For the Rating, I commented lines 675-685 from IncludesMediaFlags.xml
Code:
<!--<control type="image" id="1116">
                    <left>1375</left>
                    <texture>$VAR[ColorFlagsRating]rating/$VAR[RatingFlagVar,,.png]</texture>
                    <include>OSDFlagVars</include>
                </control>-->
                <!--<control type="image">
                    <left>1375</left>
                    <texture>$VAR[ColorFlagsRating]rating/MPAA_NR_Certificate_US.png</texture>
                    <include>OSDFlagVars</include>
                    <visible>IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(1116))</visible>
                </control>-->

For the Previous/Next wording, I commented out lines 703-721 from IncludesMediaFlags.xml
Code:
<control type="group">
                    <left>300r</left>
                    <control type="label">
                        <top>0</top>
                        <width>330</width>
                        <height>90</height>
                        <align>left</align>
                        <font>Font_Reg22</font>
                        <label>$LOCALIZE[210]: [B]$VAR[LastEpisodeVar][/B]</label>
                    </control>
                    <control type="label">
                        <top>-27</top>
                        <width>330</width>
                        <height>90</height>
                        <align>left</align>
                        <font>Font_Reg22</font>
                        <label>$LOCALIZE[209]: [B]$VAR[NextEpisodeVar][/B]</label>
                    </control>
                </control>

Also, I think someone else was looking for the First Aired and Previous wording on the main TV shows screen. While I'm not sure how to actually edit the info, I was able to get rid of the Previous by commenting out lines 1639-1644 in Variables.xml (ignore the circled "100" in the screenshot, that was answered by BugRaider84 a while back)
Code:
<value condition="Container.Content(tvshows) + !IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextDay))">[COLOR grey]$LOCALIZE[209]:[/COLOR] $INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextSeasonNumber),S]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextEpisodeNumber),E]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextTitle),: ]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(tvshows)">[COLOR grey]$LOCALIZE[210]:[/COLOR] $INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.LatestSeasonNumber),S]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.LatestEpisodeNumber),E]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.LatestTitle),:  ]</value>

(2014-06-14, 12:30)mikebzh44 Wrote: I will see for point 3 but I'm not carrying the baton. I don't have time to code all users wishes. I only mod what I'm using Wink
Good enough .I was Just Joking about the baton ..Tongue
(2014-06-14, 12:30)mikebzh44 Wrote: I will see for point 3 but I'm not carrying the baton. I don't have time to code all users wishes. I only mod what I'm using Wink

Glad we have the same taste Mike. Big Grin Seriously, thanks again!
Hello,

may i ask my question in this thread?

I have posted my problem in another Thread but I think it belongs here as well.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1734044

The Addon Metadata.Actors is working, sort of.

When I want to change a picture or a fanart, the script says "everything ok" but the pictures aren't chaning.

Is this a known bug or I'm overseeing something?
Ok, I have another question. Is there any way to prevent the "Specials" season from being counted as a season in the sum total of seasons?

As an example, I currently have 8 seasons of 24, plus the Special "Redemption". On the main TV Show page, it shows a total of "9" seasons in the bottom left hand corner of the Landscape/Logo view, but there should only be "8" seasons, as the Special is not an actual season. Is there a line of code or flag to set to prevent Specials from being enumerated with this sum total of actual seasons?

Here it shows 9 Seasons:

But here you can see that I have 8 actual seasons with the 1 Special:

Thanks again if anyone can help!
this is because of TVDB vs IMDB scraping. you have 24 added to your library and the 9 season show is scraped by tvdb which is the usual done by xbmc. the 24 : Live another day season 01 is as er imdb tv show...but this cannot be scraped by xbmc unless you can make your own nfo & use that for xbmc to scrape locally. hope it makes sense.
(2014-06-14, 11:10)shaktoo Wrote: 3-in landscape / clear art view ( not present in logo view) to remove the repeat of TV show / movie title from underneath the clearart. I will try and upload a screenshot later.
What do you think ?

Edit Viewtype_Landscape.xml file change visible condition line 198 by adding this condition :

Code:
| [Skin.HasSetting(landscapeclearart) + Skin.HasSetting(NoFloorLabelLandscapeTVshows)]

Before :

Code:
<visible>![[Skin.HasSetting(landscapelogo) | Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo)] + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(artists)]]</visible>

After :

Code:
<visible>![[Skin.HasSetting(landscapelogo) | Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo) | [Skin.HasSetting(landscapeclearart) + Skin.HasSetting(NoFloorLabelLandscapeTVshows)]] + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(artists)]]</visible>

Now, you can use No Floor Label option to hide TV show name :

ZIP file updated : https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8gxtkfovabgpn...dscape.zip
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-06-14, 12:31)sarlan19 Wrote:
(2014-06-14, 07:21)Batiatus Wrote:
(2014-06-14, 02:46)baijuxavior Wrote: Not possible unless you edit the xbmc source code and compile it yourself.

It's an extremely STUPID oversight to not have an option built in to disable. It's handy when you need it and ridiculous when you don't.

The propre anwser to baijuxavior should of been :" Ok, I get it. I'll learn to code so I can deal with my OCD on my own and stop polluting this thread with my mean comments as I've been doing for months now. Bye guys thanks for your time!"

No I gave the proper answer. It's a glaring oversight in the design of the code to not give an option to disable. It has nothing to do with OCD and everything to do with presentation. We all use XBMC becuase of it's presentation so this sticks out like a sore thumb as a distraction.Nearly every request in this thread is someone asking how to change something in the presentation of XBMC and Aeon Nox. I asked if anyone reading this thread might know where the code was,not for your useless derailing attempt to feel superior.If you don't like my posts then ignore them and move on with your life.
(2014-06-14, 22:15)shaktoo Wrote: this is because of TVDB vs IMDB scraping. you have 24 added to your library and the 9 season show is scraped by tvdb which is the usual done by xbmc. the 24 : Live another day season 01 is as er imdb tv show...but this cannot be scraped by xbmc unless you can make your own nfo & use that for xbmc to scrape locally. hope it makes sense.

Thanks for your reply. There is definitely something else going on here where either the skin or XBMC itself is counting the number of seasons from the source folder and is adding them up to produce the total number of seasons variable.

I knew that 24 had a new season (Season 9) which is the "Live Another Day" arc. If the scraper was simply scraping the total number of seasons from the TVDB which is my preferred TV Show scraper, it should show "9" seasons when I added a dummy mkv file to make XBMC think that I had this season. However, it is now showing "10" seasons. As a result, it appears that it is designed to count the SPECIALS as a season and thereby add it to the total number of seasons. I also checked my already custom NFO file and it is accurate.

My question is how can I prevent the "Specials" season from being counted. I would like the total number of seasons to be accurate.

Here is another example. We all know that Flash Forward has only ONE season. However, if I add the specials it shows up as 2 seasons total, which is obviously incorrect.

No worries if there is not a fix for this, just trying to get XMBC perfect in its presentation. I am almost there Cool... until XBMC 14 comes out ha ha.
(2014-06-15, 02:25)falconexe Wrote:
(2014-06-14, 22:15)shaktoo Wrote: this is because of TVDB vs IMDB scraping. you have 24 added to your library and the 9 season show is scraped by tvdb which is the usual done by xbmc. the 24 : Live another day season 01 is as er imdb tv show...but this cannot be scraped by xbmc unless you can make your own nfo & use that for xbmc to scrape locally. hope it makes sense.

Thanks for your reply. There is definitely something else going on here where either the skin or XBMC itself is counting the number of seasons from the source folder and is adding them up to produce the total number of seasons variable.

I knew that 24 had a new season (Season 9) which is the "Live Another Day" arc. If the scraper was simply scraping the total number of seasons from the TVDB which is my preferred TV Show scraper, it should show "9" seasons when I added a dummy mkv file to make XBMC think that I had this season. However, it is now showing "10" seasons. As a result, it appears that it is designed to count the SPECIALS as a season and thereby add it to the total number of seasons. I also checked my already custom NFO file and it is accurate.

My question is how can I prevent the "Specials" season from being counted. I would like the total number of seasons to be accurate.

No worries if there is not a fix for this, just trying to get XMBC perfect in its presentation. I am almost there Cool... until XBMC 14 comes out ha ha.

Well, I did some searching and I found this thread with some custom code to get around it.

Prevent Specials from Being Counted in Total

mikebzh44, WarLion, or anyone else that can help, is this code useful for Aeon Nox 4.9.1 in solving this issue? Is it something we could incorporate as a flag for a view?

Something like "Include Specials in Season Count" Yes/No Flag?
(2014-06-13, 14:55)Amelandbor Wrote:
(2014-06-13, 13:54)kuzeth Wrote:
(2014-06-02, 17:50)kuzeth Wrote: Just noticed it gets worse depending on the view..

Still an issue no one has acknowledged.

Come on, I can't be the only one bothered by this...

It's a bug apparently, I think it has something to do with aspect ratio.
For a quick fix:
Try these values from line 171 in viewtype_tripanel.xml

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
                    <
left>55</left>
                    <
top>11</top>
                    <
width>530</width>
                    <
height>835</height>
                    <
aspectratio align="center" scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
                    <
texture background="true" diffuse="views/tripanel/poster_diffuse.png" fallback="DefaultVideoBigPoster.png">$VAR[ListPosterVar]</texture>
                    <
fadetime>400</fadetime>
</
control

I'm gone now for the weekend, so won't be able to help further.

Hey, thanks for getting back to me Smile

I don't have the greatest XML editing experience, but I managed to find the line and cut/pasted (and deleted) what you suggested. In fullscreen mode it extends the picture outside the border, in windowed mode it fits near-perfect but the top is a cm lower.

If its worked for you I was wondering if you would be kind enough to pastebin the entire XML file for me so I can just overwrite the existing.

There is honestly no rush, and thanks for your help thus far. Have an awesome weekend Smile
(2014-06-15, 07:12)kuzeth Wrote:
(2014-06-13, 14:55)Amelandbor Wrote:
(2014-06-13, 13:54)kuzeth Wrote: Come on, I can't be the only one bothered by this...

It's a bug apparently, I think it has something to do with aspect ratio.
For a quick fix:
Try these values from line 171 in viewtype_tripanel.xml

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
                    <
left>55</left>
                    <
top>11</top>
                    <
width>530</width>
                    <
height>835</height>
                    <
aspectratio align="center" scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
                    <
texture background="true" diffuse="views/tripanel/poster_diffuse.png" fallback="DefaultVideoBigPoster.png">$VAR[ListPosterVar]</texture>
                    <
fadetime>400</fadetime>
</
control

I'm gone now for the weekend, so won't be able to help further.

Hey, thanks for getting back to me Smile

I don't have the greatest XML editing experience, but I managed to find the line and cut/pasted (and deleted) what you suggested. In fullscreen mode it extends the picture outside the border, in windowed mode it fits near-perfect but the top is a cm lower.

If its worked for you I was wondering if you would be kind enough to pastebin the entire XML file for me so I can just overwrite the existing.

There is honestly no rush, and thanks for your help thus far. Have an awesome weekend Smile

You could just try messing around with the values to get it to fit properly.

The "Left" and "Top" are padding, so if the image is too low reduce the "Top" value (maybe try a value of 1) and see if it brings it back up.
@mikebzh44

You use github for your Aeon nox skin ?
Aeon Nox 5 Gotham weather is more impressive than 4.1.9.
I installed wunderground (Weather Underground) on both versions for comparison.
Might any of you clever people know how to mod 4.1.9 to look as nice as 5?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
  • 174(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25