• 197(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-07-13, 02:58)bolter Wrote:
(2014-07-12, 15:45)xxxboxxx Wrote: Hey all, thanks again for keeping this skin going. Sorry if this was already addressed somewhere in the thread I took a look through and didn't see it.....

So I had clear art, logos and cd art working fine a few days ago (tv and movies), suddenly it stopped for some reason,

It was time anyway so I uninstalled xbmc (also deleted the profile folder), reinstalled everything and rescraped all my artwork (posters banner and fanart only, not clear/logo/cd), no luck.

I have the art saved locally with the appropriate names .png, and as mentioned it was working previously.

I'm an using the 'Low Art' view mainly and have toggled the 'show clearart instead of logo' on and off and while I have both of these images saved, neither shows up. I have also scanned my files into the library and checked all the other views that show this art.

Maybe this is something I'm doing? I dunno but I would love to get my clearart/logos and cd art working again with this skin. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Have you redone the path for you clearart in the settings. You need that for clear art and logos, not sure why your cdart isn't working though.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Sorry, just re read you post and noticed it was for TV and movies not music. If you have your logos etc in you movie/TV folders, you may need to re add them the same way you add and change you posters and fanart.

Hi thanks for the reply.

I can't explain why this worked but I had to rescan my library using local files to create a library entry for each item, then scanned with ARtwork downloader configured to only download clear art and override existing files. It worked but the key thing is that the item had to already be in the library in order for it to pick up the art using AD.

My mistake I think, but hopefully this helps someone else.
(2014-07-13, 17:14)Mike_Doc Wrote: May I ask if Warlion / Amelandbor that you could consider building 'music genre icons' into your skin? I've found an old thread but it doesn't give me enough info to go off and try doing it myself. The thread is http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=57687

It would be great to be able to have custom icons for music genres and as you can see in the thread there are plenty of options to download icons as well.

Thanks

Mike.

just download all the icons from that post and copy the images to
C:\Users\you user name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.Aeon-Nox-Gotham\extras\genre\music\icons

also for videos
C:\Users\you user name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.Aeon-Nox-Gotham\extras\genre\video\icons

read this post for video genre
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=141714
(2014-07-13, 20:43)reksp13 Wrote:
(2014-07-13, 10:24)warlion Wrote: the rotating plot was a test just before i get injure and i know many didnt like it lol, the label for the actors name is something i like a lot not sure about the size meaby a little bit bigger i need to try different fonts

thanks Amelandbor
I still like the rotating plot I have updated to all the latest fixes but I still kept the rotating plot. I have had no problems with it. Was it causing issues for some people? Or just something not liked?

it wasn't causing any issues just something that many of us didn't like
(2014-07-14, 04:24)shaktoo Wrote:
(2014-07-13, 20:43)reksp13 Wrote:
(2014-07-13, 10:24)warlion Wrote: the rotating plot was a test just before i get injure and i know many didnt like it lol, the label for the actors name is something i like a lot not sure about the size meaby a little bit bigger i need to try different fonts

thanks Amelandbor
I still like the rotating plot I have updated to all the latest fixes but I still kept the rotating plot. I have had no problems with it. Was it causing issues for some people? Or just something not liked?

it wasn't causing any issues just something that many of us didn't like

By 'rotating plot' are you talking about the plot on the paused state? If so, I have it in version 4.1.9.9. I hope it doesn't become disabled, because I personally think it's great. It's the fastest way to get a synopsis of what I'm watching and that's pretty cool (actually, I have no idea how to pull the plot up otherwise). I'd hope you'd at least keep it as an option in future releases, again, if that's what we are speaking of.
i will add it with a setting so the user can choose to use it or not
Hi everyone.

I'm sorry for the newbie question, but i'm trying to add this skin to an android xbmc m8 box and when i install from zip from SD card it only installs a few included addons and not the actual skin.

Is this compatible with xbmc 13.1 for android?

What am I doing wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Extract the contents of the zip and manually copy the folder to
Android (see note) Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/add ins
(2014-07-14, 07:05)warlion Wrote: i will add it with a setting so the user can choose to use it or not

That's simply great, cos its just about taste.The best option is having the option.
Thank u buddy
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2014-07-14, 11:46)xxxboxxx Wrote: Extract the contents of the zip and manually copy the folder to
Android (see note) Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/add ins

thanks, trying now!!

it worked, thx very much!!

why isn't this explained on the first post of the this thread? i've spent hours trying to install, searching within the thread didn't yield appropriate results.
ok, the skin installed properly, but now i don't get ANY sound at all, I've been trying different combinations of audio output settings with no luck. I'm going to try to put my m8 box on a different TV now...

Is there also a known bug with audio not working? Any help would be appreciated!
Well the skin nothing has to do with xbmc audio... at least as far I know
There's no substitute for experience
ok, it turns out that my hdmi cable decided to stop passing audio to my receiver... i even tried reconnecting the hdmi cable to the receiver without success... very strange but glad i can still use this skin!!
So can someone please confirm whether I need to install all of the scripts and addons if I'm using 4.1.9.9? I could have sworn I saw multiple addons being installed while installing 4.1.9.9....

Thanks very much!
There is a way to check which companion addons are installed by going into skin settings I think. You can manually install any that aren't installed.
(2014-07-13, 03:26)bolter Wrote: Try this

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/win32/

THX DudeBlush
  • 197(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25