• 210(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Ok. Thanks for the reply but how can I fix it? It doesn't work for me.
ok so i will start again with the plot for videoinfo while paying but i did many different versions which one you like the most?

i will add a setting so if you dont like it you can disable

or if you have a idea where i can add the plot for Video info will be appreciated
(2014-07-23, 23:15)warlion Wrote: i dont see any error on your log
i just test it on my end work fine
what's the mp3 filename and how it is your folder structure?

Never mind, i forgot to turn on the "Enable TVTunes" setting" (-_-')

</derp mode> xD
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know which file I need to change (and how) to always display CD art when playing music in the Now Playing visualizer?

When I go to the Now Playing screen, I see this (my apologies for the quality of the pictures):

But after a few seconds, the album art, spinning disc, title, etc... move away:

Any setting to leave it there permanently? I know there is a setting "Always show CDart", but that's just to enable this view, not to have it there permanently.
Delete this Mods please !
Fanart.TV Mod
On the main menu, I want the background for the "TV Shows" category to be random TV fanart from my library and the background for the "Movies" category to be random movie fanart from my library.

Even after going through the Skin settings and setting the background options for these categories...I get the default "Power" background for this skin as the background for both categories. Just for reference: I am selecting random movies for one and random episodes for the other.

The slideshow screensaver I use can find the fanart and uses it, but the Skin doesn't.

Any ideas?
(2014-07-23, 06:34)reksp13 Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 02:07)voip-ninja Wrote: Does anyone have a resolution to "Installation Failed" of the latest version? I'm trying to install it from USB and unsuccessful.

If someone could give me the GIT command, etc, for OE that would be a great help, thanks!

Take a look at this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=197905

I'm here to pester again. I ssh/copy the .zip file into the downloads folder of the NUC via the LAN connection. However, install from .zip still fails with the same error message.

Would logs be helpful here or is this still a known problem?

I also tried unzipping and manually stuffing the skin into /storage/.xbmc/addons that didn't seem to do the trick either.
//update

Okay, I had a typo. Unzipping into that directory and rebooting made the skin available for selection. Hopefully I didn't blow anything up by doing things manually.
(2014-07-23, 23:22)warlion Wrote: ok so i will start again with the plot for videoinfo while paying but i did many different versions which one you like the most?

i will add a setting so if you dont like it you can disable

or if you have a idea where i can add the plot for Video info will be appreciated

like this

undefined
(2014-07-23, 21:42)sling Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 19:05)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 15:21)sling Wrote: Thanks for the fast response
I have now downloaded the master script
This gives no error!!
but also no content to the cases
I do not know where to find the logfile ?
Btw XBMC 13.1 and Aeon nox 4.1.9.9a

Did you set up a widget for the menu based on smart playlist ? Because I think that live bg use properties set for widgets. Need to test this tomorrow morning (gmt+1)

hi
No widget installed
Thank you for researching the problem. Hopefully you'll find what I'am doing wrong.

It's not link with widget but did you register your smart playlist in the smart playlist manager ?

Look at the video in Aeon Nox 4.0 FAQ after 0:35 :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146727

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Hello Gentlemen Smile ( and ladies of course )

i have a small problem with my studio icons - i just have studio icons when just ONE studio is listed in the nfo - when more then one studio is producing the movie i just have the text ( no icon at all ) - looks not realy nice
any idea how to fix this ?

have a nice day all together
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
It's not link with widget but did you register your smart playlist in the smart playlist manager ?

Look at the video in Aeon Nox 4.0 FAQ after 0:35 :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146727

[/quote]

Thanks for your help
I eventually solved the problem by deleting everything and a new install of Aeon Nox (latest git version) now it works Big Grin
the only thing doesn't work is that the artwork is not shown at moviesets, the book opens well but there is no artwork.
Any ideas, settings are according to me well. Huh
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
For displaying artwork for movieset box, you have to install modified extended script info and unable it with option "Backend mode".
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
@warlion,

The floor label issue is not just music, It's also missing in movies when the movies doesn't have a logo so I guess it's a general issue?

For plot, I would prefer a switch to have it on /off on the back of the poster.
  • 210(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25