• 211(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-07-24, 10:27)Mike_Doc Wrote: @warlion,

The floor label issue is not just music, It's also missing in movies when the movies doesn't have a logo so I guess it's a general issue?

For plot, I would prefer a switch to have it on /off on the back of the poster.

I asked WarLion about this last night as I had the same problem. He made som changes at GitHub last night too, and when I updated my XML files with these changes the floor label works perfectly Wink Have a look at GitHub to see the last changes in the 1080i folder Wink

(2014-07-24, 09:35)schimi2k Wrote: Hello Gentlemen Smile ( and ladies of course )

i have a small problem with my studio icons - i just have studio icons when just ONE studio is listed in the nfo - when more then one studio is producing the movie i just have the text ( no icon at all ) - looks not realy nice
any idea how to fix this ?

have a nice day all together

+1 for this Wink

I have the same issue here Wink When a movie has more than one studio, for example "Warner Bors. Pictures / Village Roadshow" for my Sherlock Holmes movie - there is no studio logo, just text. I would love to just have the Warner Bros. logo there instead of the text. As @schimi2k says, it doesn't look so nice.

Any way to fix this other than fixing the NFO to just include one studio?
FANART.TV
The best source of high quality fan supplied artwork for your media collection.
(2014-07-24, 01:06)TimoV Wrote: Hi everyone!

Does anyone know which file I need to change (and how) to always display CD art when playing music in the Now Playing visualizer?

When I go to the Now Playing screen, I see this (my apologies for the quality of the pictures):

But after a few seconds, the album art, spinning disc, title, etc... move away:

Any setting to leave it there permanently? I know there is a setting "Always show CDart", but that's just to enable this view, not to have it there permanently.

Just press "i" and it will show the info.
It will continue showing all the nfo till u press it again.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2014-07-24, 09:24)mikebzh44 Wrote: It's not link with widget but did you register your smart playlist in the smart playlist manager ?

Look at the video in Aeon Nox 4.0 FAQ after 0:35 :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146727

I'm going to quote this post with the video to ask Warlion about the Smart PLaylist Manager, as I did awhile back when he was abscent. Buddy, glad you are feeling well enough to rejoin us here and hope everything improves. I'm still really curious to know if you can increase the number of slots in the SPM beyond 6? It would be helpful for making more than 6 custom menu items based on playlists.
Don't know if adding more slot in smart playlist manager and manage them in skin is hard to do but firing more than 6 randomandlastitems script at the same time (there is no sequential execution) can slow down your HTPC and delay widgets initialization.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
@zorensen, thanks for the heads up and thanks to Warlion for applying the change.
(2014-07-24, 10:00)mikebzh44 Wrote: For displaying artwork for movieset box, you have to install modified extended script info and unable it with option "Backend mode".

Thanks
Can I find the script in this tread?
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
(2014-07-24, 12:08)sling Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 10:00)mikebzh44 Wrote: For displaying artwork for movieset box, you have to install modified extended script info and unable it with option "Backend mode".

Thanks
Can I find the script in this tread?

https://github.com/azraelomega/script.extendedinfo
in the first post u can find all links to the scripts u needed Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2014-07-24, 11:58)mikebzh44 Wrote: Don't know if adding more slot in smart playlist manager and manage them in skin is hard to do but firing more than 6 randomandlastitems script at the same time (there is no sequential execution) can slow down your HTPC and delay widgets initialization.
you are the master on that, so 6 will be the max Smile

(2014-07-24, 11:11)zorensen Wrote: +1 for this Wink

I have the same issue here Wink When a movie has more than one studio, for example "Warner Bors. Pictures / Village Roadshow" for my Sherlock Holmes movie - there is no studio logo, just text. I would love to just have the Warner Bros. logo there instead of the text. As @schimi2k says, it doesn't look so nice.

Any way to fix this other than fixing the NFO to just include one studio?

when you add a custom studio to the NFO you need that image as well with the same exact name will be impossible for me or anyone to add every single combination possible , you had 3 options
1. keep it simple 1 studio for movie/tvshow
2. ask to neurosis13 to make you a custom studio logo (will be up to him)
3. make you own studio logo and place it on the studio logo folder

sorry about that but that will be insane to add it to the skin , is going to be a thousand possible combination or even millions
if you want only one studio edit the nfo and just leave 1 studio
isnt it possible to take just the first one ?

oh sorry i forget - its not a custom studio - they are all scraped this way by mediaelch Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
That was my thought too Smile
Just look for the first studio and use that. For example; "Paramount Pictures / Universal Studios", then just use Paramount Pictures ... Smile
FANART.TV
The best source of high quality fan supplied artwork for your media collection.
(2014-07-23, 23:19)sanity Wrote: Ok. Thanks for the reply but how can I fix it? It doesn't work for me.

let me explain a little bit more about that image, it was only used on dialog video info and widgets when i add the neurosis image pack i decide to change the icon to the way it is now and i never finish that option to change it back
Ok Thanks! So I guess We'll have to want for you then Smile
(2014-07-24, 13:15)schimi2k Wrote: isnt it possible to take just the first one ?

oh sorry i forget - its not a custom studio - they are all scraped this way by mediaelch Smile

(2014-07-24, 13:17)zorensen Wrote: That was my thought too Smile
Just look for the first studio and use that. For example; "Paramount Pictures / Universal Studios", then just use Paramount Pictures ... Smile

the problem there is the actual name is giving for the scraper and xbmc use ListItem.Studio to show the studio then the skinners take that string and add the .png to make it a image when the nfo is been made outside xbmc it will still give the name but there is not a image for that string so if you had warner bros / fox the skin will search for warner bros / fox.png

its possible to make it work with SubString but it will be million of lines to make it work
similar to the way cases work but making a SubString for every single studio will be insane
the studio logos where made like a option to look cool but just imagine make every single image of every single studio and combination, Neurosis13 actually is working to make all the studios logos but to be hones if we start thinking on combinations he will never finish

(2014-07-24, 13:25)sanity Wrote: Ok Thanks! So I guess We'll have to want for you then Smile

i will finish that but right now is not a priority ,i need to finish other mods fist, but i will promise
(2014-07-24, 01:17)ProRipp Wrote: Delete this Mods please !

what Mod there is so many , and why do you think should be deleted?

(2014-07-24, 01:26)voip-ninja Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 06:34)reksp13 Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 02:07)voip-ninja Wrote: Does anyone have a resolution to "Installation Failed" of the latest version? I'm trying to install it from USB and unsuccessful.

If someone could give me the GIT command, etc, for OE that would be a great help, thanks!

Take a look at this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=197905

I'm here to pester again. I ssh/copy the .zip file into the downloads folder of the NUC via the LAN connection. However, install from .zip still fails with the same error message.

Would logs be helpful here or is this still a known problem?

I also tried unzipping and manually stuffing the skin into /storage/.xbmc/addons that didn't seem to do the trick either.

im sorry that i cant help you there the only machine i had with openelec is a ATV1 and the skin is too heavy for the atv, but i test it and it actually install
tell me which zip are you using and where do you downloaded , what openelec version you are using and what device you have
(2014-07-24, 13:55)warlion Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 01:17)ProRipp Wrote: Delete this Mods please !

what Mod there is so many , and why do you think should be deleted?

(2014-07-24, 01:26)voip-ninja Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 06:34)reksp13 Wrote: Take a look at this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=197905

I'm here to pester again. I ssh/copy the .zip file into the downloads folder of the NUC via the LAN connection. However, install from .zip still fails with the same error message.

Would logs be helpful here or is this still a known problem?

I also tried unzipping and manually stuffing the skin into /storage/.xbmc/addons that didn't seem to do the trick either.

im sorry that i cant help you there the only machine i had with openelec is a ATV1 and the skin is too heavy for the atv, but i test it and it actually install
tell me which zip are you using and where do you downloaded , what openelec version you are using and what device you have

PMSL That is funny ! Warlion I fear we have our 'wires' crossed lol ! I had posted a dumb question and subsequently fixed my issue so went back into my post and edited it to ask the 'MOD' erators to delete my post ! LOL Now you must agree thats funny.......PMSL . Comedy gold !
Fanart.TV Mod
  • 211(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25