• 213(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
@Mike_Doc
first of all your music files needs to be properly tagged. (music brainz piccard, mp3tag etc can do this)
Then make sure to have cdart manager and artist slideshow installed and properly setup. scan your library within cdart manager for fanart,cdart,logos etc.
A good thing is to checkout fanart.tv and search for a artist/band that you have in your collection to see if there exists fanart, cdart etc. If it does, try and rescan it with cdart manager. It should then download the art for you.
There is pretty good written guides for this in the wiki section. Good luck Smile

@woodside: That looks really good! please let us know when we can download and try it Smile
thx again Mike_doc Smile i will wait before i edit all my movies

and its also important for your music collection, that u use the right structure
i had before this structure:
MUSIC/
MUSIC/ARTIST - ALBUM/
MUSIC/ARTIST - ALBUM/01.xxx.mp3

doesnt work realy good Sad

after some reading i change my whole collection to this structure:

MUSIC/
MUSIC/ARTIST/
MUSIC/ARTIST/YEAR - ALBUM1/
MUSIC/ARTIST/YEAR - ALBUM2/
MUSIC/ARTIST/YEAR - ALBUM1/01 ARTIST - TRACK.mp3

Artworks are in:

MUSIC/ARTIST/:
folder.jpg= Image of ARTIST !
fanart.jpg= Backround of ARTIST
logo.png= Logo of ... well Wink ARTIST
*if u want more then one backround u can add a "extrafanart" folder and put more backround images in it

MUSIC/ARTIST/YEAR - ALBUM1/:
folder.jpg= Cover of Album
cdart.png= CD Label of Album ( ATTENTION ! NOT disc.png like in Movies! )

after u run CDART MANAGER u will get some nfo files inside the Artist and Album folders with infos

but like sanity already say - its realy important that u have good tagged music files !!! ( i use mp3tag )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
@Woodsite

long time been waiting for development for the music library
This looks fantastic!!
can't wait on a test ability.
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
@sanity & schimi2k. I've done all those steps i.e. Mb picard and mp3tag and cdartmanager and artistslideshow but perhaps it must be settings or something as I can't seem to get artistslidehow to execute. I will have a look again and see if that is the issue. Library structure is as mentioned and images etc. etc. are as mentioned. I have even started creating artist & album nfo's using mp3tag export option and mte files. Very much in the process of wanting to improve the music side of XBMC at the moment, just need to learn the xml side of XBMC and if I can enhance anything. Will try at least.
Just wanted to share what I've done with Aeon Nox and displaying the plot etc...

I think someone on the thread was asking to have it implemented.

Info:

Paused:

Settings:

Cheers!
Shedrock
looks great. How did you get this? What files did you have to change?
Actually when I pause the movie I don't want to see the plot... I just want it to work the way it used to work in Nox 4 where just the disc cover-art is displayed. Hopefully a simple change that will at some point be re-implemented.
(2014-07-25, 23:55)voip-ninja Wrote: Actually when I pause the movie I don't want to see the plot... I just want it to work the way it used to work in Nox 4 where just the disc cover-art is displayed. Hopefully a simple change that will at some point be re-implemented.

If you look back in this thread you will find the edited script that allows you to have just what you are asking for ! try from here or arounds ! http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1730895
Fanart.TV Mod
(2014-07-25, 23:41)bill1972 Wrote: looks great. How did you get this? What files did you have to change?

I will try and mod the files for you this weekend from the original nox. I won't post the one I am using because I completely ripped it apart and have not added back credits, org. images etc...
Looks great! Do you use some old build or custom icons to get the glow on the off-on buttons? For some reasons I'm struggling everytime and have to think two times if they are on or off Big Grin

I'm kind of planning to start a thread for people to post their NOX setups and xml, etc files for them. I do know there is one similar already but I would like to make one where people share all the mods and files if they want. There is just so many different ones. I might not do it. I make most of my random stuff as TV Shows and use them as playlists.. some previews of my conserts.. custom make them as tv shows. Unfortunately 9 days of vacation left and about no time to finish this project. We'll see but preview: (intend to do some custom xml)

Mostly I'll make some small view mods, gfx and .nfo's... it's gonna take some time but I share all the files when I'm done
I'm using the white theme and found some problems with the colors and positioning of the text in the new layout along with the movie collection animation.

Both the movie and TV show section show a black panel when the normal layout is selected along with the new layout.

Image[/URL][/img]

On the tvshow area the text isn't aligned correctly.

Image[/URL][/img]

in the movie section the DIRECTOR overlapping into the top bar along with the thumbnail

Image[/URL][/img]

When a movie collection opens on the white theme it does this at the start

Image[/URL][/img]

And at the end it doesn't display the text.

\Image[/URL][/img]

Thought i"d bring these few issues to your attention... This is an awesome job by you guys and look forward to the other stuff that will be added.
(2014-07-24, 20:31)voip-ninja Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 13:55)warlion Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 01:26)voip-ninja Wrote: I'm here to pester again. I ssh/copy the .zip file into the downloads folder of the NUC via the LAN connection. However, install from .zip still fails with the same error message.

Would logs be helpful here or is this still a known problem?

I also tried unzipping and manually stuffing the skin into /storage/.xbmc/addons that didn't seem to do the trick either.

im sorry that i cant help you there the only machine i had with openelec is a ATV1 and the skin is too heavy for the atv, but i test it and it actually install
tell me which zip are you using and where do you downloaded , what openelec version you are using and what device you have

Hey warlion thanks for responding. I did ultimately get it to work, but only by unzipping the skin and then copying the entire skin directory directly into /storage/.xbmc/addons under OE.

I think you can recreate the problem quite easily. Download the 4.1.9.9 skin from any of the links in your first post in the thread, and then try to do "install from zip" onto the latest version of OE which I believe is 4.0.7.

In my case it was a "fresh" install of OE onto an i3 NUC. The only other skin installed before trying to install Nox 4 was Nox 5 (which installed no problem).
Can you please explain how you copied the files into the /storage/.xbmc/addons folder? I can't figure it out and as you know, that folder can't be accessed via samba on openelec so I have no idea how to access it to be able to copy the skin into it.
(2014-07-26, 06:45)Yousty Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 20:31)voip-ninja Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 13:55)warlion Wrote: im sorry that i cant help you there the only machine i had with openelec is a ATV1 and the skin is too heavy for the atv, but i test it and it actually install
tell me which zip are you using and where do you downloaded , what openelec version you are using and what device you have

Hey warlion thanks for responding. I did ultimately get it to work, but only by unzipping the skin and then copying the entire skin directory directly into /storage/.xbmc/addons under OE.

I think you can recreate the problem quite easily. Download the 4.1.9.9 skin from any of the links in your first post in the thread, and then try to do "install from zip" onto the latest version of OE which I believe is 4.0.7.

In my case it was a "fresh" install of OE onto an i3 NUC. The only other skin installed before trying to install Nox 4 was Nox 5 (which installed no problem).
Can you please explain how you copied the files into the /storage/.xbmc/addons folder? I can't figure it out and as you know, that folder can't be accessed via samba on openelec so I have no idea how to access it to be able to copy the skin into it.

Actually I could access that folder directly using SMB from my Mac so I just unzipped the folder, logged in with SMB as root/openelec and stuffed it there.

The alternate way that would have worked is use ssh to copy the folder in, or put it in the downloads directory, unzip it and then use the mv command to move it into the addons folder.
@Frozin, your screen shot about the issue with opening movie sets. check that you do not have clear cases selected. I had the same looking problem and found that I had clear cases selected and basically the animation for opening a movie set doesn't work very well with 'clear case' option, It looks like you have clear cases. Sorry I don't know of an actual solution other than changing the case type which yoy may not want to do?
(2014-07-26, 09:20)Mike_Doc Wrote: @Frozin, your screen shot about the issue with opening movie sets. check that you do not have clear cases selected. I had the same looking problem and found that I had clear cases selected and basically the animation for opening a movie set doesn't work very well with 'clear case' option, It looks like you have clear cases. Sorry I don't know of an actual solution other than changing the case type which yoy may not want to do?

Thanks Mike_doc that does fix it. To bad it won't work with the clear cases, those are nice : )
  • 213(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25