• 225(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-08-12, 20:37)Mike_Doc Wrote: @Chris_82,

There is a solution but it depends on if your willing to apply it or not? I've found that there are very significant differences in versions of the skin, if you go to page 1 and download the 4.1.9.9 link and extract you get a folder name skin.aeon.nox.gotham and no media/thumbs/sets but the 3 .xbt files you mentioned.

If you download the GIT, i.e. click on the link below the main 4.1.9.9 link 'GIT' and go to the github and download as zip, when you extract this you get a folder called 'skin.aeon.nox.master' and th media/thumbs&sets folder exists. But this version of the skin doesn't quite work if has some problems mainly you need to change the addon.xml and alter the ID from aeon.nox to aeon.nox.gotham and version to 4.1.9.9. otherwise XBMC will lose the skin completely next time you start.

I've just done this, i.e. backuped up skin.aeon.nox.gotham and then deleted it, download / extract and correct the last github, copied over schimi2k files to sets and upon next start the skin has loaded ok and movie sets have the grey box now!

Please note the git version seems to have the following bugs, well for me anyway:

1) No floor label in 'movie sets' view (Although I've sort of figured it out, I've modded Inclues_Viewtypes but I now only have the text id and not the logo)
2) Open case and rolling CD art does not work @ Album level (sometimes tries to open case and no disc, sometime doesn't even open case)
3) Open case but no rolling CD art @ Album -> track level (although thru luck and mods to Viewtype_ShowcaseSquare I now have this working somehow)
4) CD Art solution @ Artist level (i.e. folder cdart solution) not working.
5) You'll lose the plot when paused i.e. the spinning poster to reveal the plot, this isn't in the git version but a solution exist if you want it back?

All these not workings are possibly down to my configuration as most have somee 'Skinsetting' clauses so maybe I don't have the right options on or off but I've tried to figure them out via the various xml but no success at the moment.

Mike.

Thanks a lot Mike. Big Grin

The version I am currently using is running great. Then I wait until there is a stable version, and live for the moment with the brown box.

Chris
Anyone happen to know how to get the youtube or news widgets to work?
think youtube is broken Frozin, that is what cause the extendedinfo script failed message until you edit the default.py and remove the youtube part, then that message should dissappear.
(2014-08-12, 13:06)kikinjo Wrote: On Helix there is a bug with audio options when u start movie and go to sound options. Overlapping, and u cant modify audio amplification.

Thats the only problem i seen so far on helix, running the latest version.

Same here, I took the VideoOSDSettings.xml from Aeon nox 5 and modified it for Aeon nox 4 so everything looks fine now.

The file if you are interested: Helix Fix

Also thanks to shedrock for sharing his setup, worked out perfect for me as I had mine setup the same way (with top 250 and Oscars as sub menu's) Like what you did with the Oscar's background. I also like the blue icons you made for the media tags Smile

Only things I didnt care for was that the movie box sets were gone and the weather icon was off on main menu page, so I modified them so box sets are back and centered the weather icon.

For the interested I just replaced the original showcase file for the moviesets, worked fine: Small mod

PS.. Im also going through the Confluence skin to see if/what was added/upgraded for Helix, as I find stuff I'll post it.

Also if anyone sees a Helix feature thats not in this skin let me know and I'll try and add it.

EDIT: Is there a Kodi Skinner's manual anywhere yet? I heard that Kodi supports animated gifs and want to see if I can add that into Nox? I think adding some animation would be cool, see this link mentioned in the MQ5 thread: Animated Posters
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
never mind
Hi is the Helix Fix link broken takes me to download site but can't download it? cheers
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2014-08-13, 21:20)wints Wrote: Hi is the Helix Fix link broken takes me to download site but can't download it? cheers

Hi, try this one: Helix Fix
Logo's Made So Far:
Cheers mate your a star
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Could someone with some coding ability do a huge solid and fix the widgets, like the youtube and news widgets, purrdy please Smile
(2014-08-11, 22:20)Jojaco Wrote: Any news about using this skin on the new Kodi 14.0 “Helix” alpha 2?
Just curious if anyone tried it yet. Aeon Nox 5 already is in the repo for Kodi but I love to keep using Aeon Nox 4.1.9.

Edit:
Tried Aeon Nox 4.1.9. on Helix but i experience a lot of stuttering with the videopart. The program runs quite stable but some (not all) video (I only use mkv) that runs smooth on Gotham is choppy on this alpha version os Helix. I know there's a lot of work to do and wil try upcoming versions. For now I'm back to Gotham beta 3 RC 1. The choppy video is also present when using other skins, not a Aeon Nox thing.
Other users with same experience?

Asus M2N - AMD Athlon 5200+ - AMD Radeon HD 6750 -> HDMI -> Onkyo SR508
With the brown boxsets is it possible to have them in the big poster size? All the Movies around it are big and it now looks small. If not is it possible to have only tv series big and not movies, one seems to effect the other.
(2014-08-14, 15:25)Jojaco Wrote:
(2014-08-11, 22:20)Jojaco Wrote: Any news about using this skin on the new Kodi 14.0 “Helix” alpha 2?
Just curious if anyone tried it yet. Aeon Nox 5 already is in the repo for Kodi but I love to keep using Aeon Nox 4.1.9.

Edit:
Tried Aeon Nox 4.1.9. on Helix but i experience a lot of stuttering with the videopart. The program runs quite stable but some (not all) video (I only use mkv) that runs smooth on Gotham is choppy on this alpha version os Helix. I know there's a lot of work to do and wil try upcoming versions. For now I'm back to Gotham beta 3 RC 1. The choppy video is also present when using other skins, not a Aeon Nox thing.
Other users with same experience?

Asus M2N - AMD Athlon 5200+ - AMD Radeon HD 6750 -> HDMI -> Onkyo SR508

I went back for the time being as well as I was getting random periodic crashes.
Logo's Made So Far:
Anyone who can help with my previous post ?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1771218
I know this has been brought up before but I'd really like to see if there is an answer for my problem as nothing has worked:

See how the J of Joan is cut off in the middle tile? How can I fix that? XBMC was set up on a 55 inch LCD TV. Set at 1920x1080.

Please help..
(2014-08-14, 22:54)d00ziie Wrote: Anyone who can help with my previous post ?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1771218

You should be able to simply name your thumbs: thumb1.jpg through thumb4.jpg and those 4 thumbs will be the ones to show up. Just name them in the order you want them to appear. (then just refresh)

Edit:
You could try clicking the add art button and creating thumb1, thumb2 etc, then assigning the images you want
Logo's Made So Far:
  • 225(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25