• 232(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
@Surlias, Shedrock needs to put his change up for download again as I think his link has been dead for a while.

But even then I doubt it will be put into the GIT, Warlion is unavailable due to health and mikebzh44 is I think the unofficial replacement be he is busy as well. So GIT updates are unlikely I think.

@Frozin, yeah I'm in library mode with shift view. I'll double check next time I add a new artist and make sure it is working for me.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2014-08-29, 08:18)Mike_Doc Wrote: @Surlias, Shedrock needs to put his change up for download again as I think his link has been dead for a while.

But even then I doubt it will be put into the GIT, Warlion is unavailable due to health and mikebzh44 is I think the unofficial replacement be he is busy as well. So GIT updates are unlikely I think.

@Frozin, yeah I'm in library mode with shift view. I'll double check next time I add a new artist and make sure it is working for me.

Ok thanks.
(2014-08-29, 08:18)Mike_Doc Wrote: @Surlias, Shedrock needs to put his change up for download again as I think his link has been dead for a while.

It's ok if it doesn't get added to the GIT, I've been running the GIT from 4 or 5 months ago and manually adding the changes and additions I like.
Hi All - Small issue with playlists - simple Music playlists.

I read somewhere that XBMC supports playlists created "offline" in other systems. I generally use Playlist Creator - which for me is perfect.

So i tried a test playlist, saved as M3U format and copied it accros to the Userdata\playlists folder - when i browse to it via the XBMC UI i can see it, select it - with "Play" but nothing happens - eventually an error message "one or more songs did not play - check logs for details". I also tried to play individual songs from within the playlist - also without luck. However - if i browse to the playlist via my laptop/windows explorer and select playlist it opens and plays fine in VLC.

Obviously i'm missing something here and would appreciate any guidance - Thanks guys and apologies if this has been covered elsewhere in the forums - i couldn't find anything on it. BTW my set up:

OpenElec version: 4.0.7 (Generic_64)
XBMC Version: 13.1 (July 9, 2014)
Skin: Aeon Nox Version 4.1.8

Jim
hi. sorry if this has been asked before. is it possible to import EVERYTHING from 4.0.9 to this latest version of 4.1.9?? settings, layouts, etc. to save lots of time. if so, how can it be done? FYI, i tried to install thru zip, but it failed. thanks for any help in advance.

win 7 x64, xbmc 13.2 gotham, aeon MQ5

(2014-08-15, 21:43)brazen1 Wrote: Fwiw, using Helix 14.0 - Alpha 3
Any & all windows that requires user to type has NO space to type in to although the rest of the components are present.
Using Confluence, there is no problem.
For example, if I press C on a movie title, manage, edit name, the window pops up but there is no where to type.

Any fix yet?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Using Confluence, we can press C on a title and select Queue item. Then in the sidebar option window we can select Current playlist. Furthermore, we can press I on an item for the info.

Using this skin, we can press C on a title and select Queue item. However, in the sidebar option window there is NO Current playlist to select. How do we navigate to our queued item(s)?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Does the "new" extendedinfo script from Phil not work with 4.1.9.9? When using it the boxset doesn't show any disks. Just me? Thanks. Also, (probably not the correct place to post it) can someone explain or point me towards what the advantage of using "local info only" instead of a scraper like universal scraper. Thanks, again.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2014-08-31, 00:03)bobrap Wrote: Does the "new" extendedinfo script from Phil not work with 4.1.9.9? When using it the boxset doesn't show any disks. Just me? Thanks. Also, (probably not the correct place to post it) can someone explain or point me towards what the advantage of using "local info only" instead of a scraper like universal scraper. Thanks, again.

Bobrap, I am using the latest extendedinfo script from Phil and all works fine. Infact , it's the first version for me that I get absolutely no error messages relating to the extendedinfo script.
@bobrap, the difference between 'local info only' & a scraper is that local only will only use the nfo file that exist for the movie and nothing else, whereas XBMC is supposed to scrape in this sequence from what I've seen on this board in various thread.

1) Does nfo exist, if so use this.
2) no nfo, use the assigned scraper.

So I guess the only diff is that if you do local only and no nfo exists then the movie probably won't be imported into your library, whereas scraper will check for nfo, not find it the action the scraper to get the relevant info for the movie to put it in your library

I believe that is the difference, but if I'm wrong then maybe someone else can explain the difference?

Also, I've got latest extended and sometimes discs don't show but move around the library / movie sets and disc show up, something recently has changed and 'slowed' down my system don't know if it's the new extendedinfo or what, but lately so actions especially with moviesets seem to take a lot longer to action!?
Hey guys!

So close to having my XBMC library configured to perfection, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks to everyone who has helped me thus far Big Grin

I was wondering, I can't seem to get "Various" to show up in artists. I've set the album artist to "Various" to no avail. I should point out that UKF/MoS are two artists I have which are compilations and both work, but "Various" doesn't.

Secondly - the albums that have various artists.

I'd love to set a compilation as Various Artists and have it show as VA in the artists menu, but maintain the fanart for each artist I have added already; meaning when a song is played by Led Zeppelin the Zeppelin fanart shows, but the album does NOT appear in the Led Zeppelin artist directory.

If that makes sense.

Any ideas?
(2014-08-31, 16:53)kuzeth Wrote: Secondly - the albums that have various artists.

I'd love to set a compilation as Various Artists and have it show as VA in the artists menu, but maintain the fanart for each artist I have added already; meaning when a song is played by Led Zeppelin the Zeppelin fanart shows, but the album does NOT appear in the Led Zeppelin artist directory.

Artist: Led Zeppelin
Album Artist: Various Artists

That should do the trick.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
How can i enable logo to be shown while browsing movies?
(2014-08-31, 16:59)Raytestrak Wrote:
(2014-08-31, 16:53)kuzeth Wrote: Secondly - the albums that have various artists.

Artist: Led Zeppeling
Album Artist: Various Artists

That should do the trick.

Hell, that was quick!

Nope. Album Artist = Various Artists with 1 track as "Eminem" and it still shows up the album with the one song in Em's artist directory.

I think the key will be to mark it as a Compilation in the tags and then set "include artists who appear on compilations" to off. Don't know what to input in mp3tag when it asks for a value in compilation though... just a wild guess.
@solamnic, depends on the view your using but in the menu on the left, select 'viewtype setting' then if the view you are using support logo then there should be an option to 'use logo' just switch that on and it should now use logos.
  • 232(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25