• 233(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-08-31, 17:50)Mike_Doc Wrote: @solamnic, depends on the view your using but in the menu on the left, select 'viewtype setting' then if the view you are using support logo then there should be an option to 'use logo' just switch that on and it should now use logos.

I am using Low List..
there is only option to use clear art instead of logo... still no logo shown..
What i recall is that when i used a different machine with aeon nox and low list view, logo was shown in the right corner of fanart.. (and was downloaded if necessary..)
(2014-08-31, 16:47)Mike_Doc Wrote: @bobrap, the difference between 'local info only' & a scraper is that local only will only use the nfo file that exist for the movie and nothing else, whereas XBMC is supposed to scrape in this sequence from what I've seen on this board in various thread.

1) Does nfo exist, if so use this.
2) no nfo, use the assigned scraper.

So I guess the only diff is that if you do local only and no nfo exists then the movie probably won't be imported into your library, whereas scraper will check for nfo, not find it the action the scraper to get the relevant info for the movie to put it in your library

I believe that is the difference, but if I'm wrong then maybe someone else can explain the difference?

Also, I've got latest extended and sometimes discs don't show but move around the library / movie sets and disc show up, something recently has changed and 'slowed' down my system don't know if it's the new extendedinfo or what, but lately so actions especially with moviesets seem to take a lot longer to action!?

Appreciate the help. I've tried the latest script using a git pull and downloading the zip. Just never see the disks. Shame Phil's latest and Warlion's work won't get merged.Sad
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
This is great! I'm a huge fan of Aeon Nox, as it is the only skin that provides a decent 'Wall' layout for my extensive movie collection.
XBMC 13.02 'Gotham'
Windows 8.1

Zotac Ionitx F-E
Sandisk 32GB SSD
500GB Samsung 2.5" SATA Drive
4GB 800 mHz 240 pin DDR2 DIMM
Compucase 8K01 Mini ITX Case With 120w
HP RC6 IR MCE Remote

NAS DNS-320 Sharecentre
Netgear WN2000RPT Range Extender
(2014-08-31, 16:53)kuzeth Wrote: Hell, that was quick!

Nope. Album Artist = Various Artists with 1 track as "Eminem" and it still shows up the album with the one song in Em's artist directory.

I think the key will be to mark it as a Compilation in the tags and then set "include artists who appear on compilations" to off. Don't know what to input in mp3tag when it asks for a value in compilation though... just a wild guess.

Yeah, but that album will also show under "compilations" (in Aeon Nox, at least) and when Eminem's song plays, you'll get the fanart for Eminem.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
I can't seem to install the latest release version. I'm running gotham 13.2 and am trying to install the add-on from the zip file. No matter how many times I attempt this, I get a long delay before an error pops up saying installation failed.

Any ideas?
XBMC 13.02 'Gotham'
Windows 8.1

Zotac Ionitx F-E
Sandisk 32GB SSD
500GB Samsung 2.5" SATA Drive
4GB 800 mHz 240 pin DDR2 DIMM
Compucase 8K01 Mini ITX Case With 120w
HP RC6 IR MCE Remote

NAS DNS-320 Sharecentre
Netgear WN2000RPT Range Extender
(2014-08-31, 22:11)Raytestrak Wrote:

Nope. Album Artist = Various Artists with 1 track as "Eminem" and it still shows up the album with the one song in Em's artist directory.

I think the key will be to mark it as a Compilation in the tags and then set "include artists who appear on compilations" to off. Don't know what to input in mp3tag when it asks for a value in compilation though... just a wild guess.

Yeah, but that album will also show under "compilations" (in Aeon Nox, at least) and when Eminem's song plays, you'll get the fanart for Eminem.

I'm not sure what you mean I'm afraid, Ray.

I don't want an album with an album artists as "Various Artists" to show in any other directory BUT include the fanart for the artist its playing.

^ Album Artist = Various Artists & Track 2 = Eminem

^ Shows up in artist directory.
(2014-09-01, 00:39)Jace_mindu Wrote: I can't seem to install the latest release version. I'm running gotham 13.2 and am trying to install the add-on from the zip file. No matter how many times I attempt this, I get a long delay before an error pops up saying installation failed.

Any ideas?

Had this problem also. I unzipped Aeon Nox to the addons folder manually. But this caused problems with artwork. I then was able to install from zip and it worked.
(2014-08-31, 16:53)kuzeth Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean I'm afraid, Ray.

I don't want an album with an album artists as "Various Artists" to show in any other directory BUT include the fanart for the artist its playing.

Ah, but that is how it works. If you have "Various Artists" as album artist, the album will be listed under compilations (showing all songs) and under "Artist" (but there it will only show the songs by the artist and not the other songs).
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
Hello

I have to versions of Aeon Nox 4.1.9. The first is my main skin i modified a lot. The second skin is i recently downloaded 4.1.9.9. In the second skin i saw the cool 'new layout'
http://i.imgur.com/gEGZZLl.jpg

I don't want to destroy my main skin but i like to have the 'new layout' integrated. Does anybody know which files do i have to copy to get the 'new layout' ?
I use the showcase view.

Thanks a lot.
(2014-09-01, 17:44)_Andy_ Wrote: Hello

I have to versions of Aeon Nox 4.1.9. The first is my main skin i modified a lot. The second skin is i recently downloaded 4.1.9.9. In the second skin i saw the cool 'new layout'

I don't want to destroy my main skin but i like to have the 'new layout' integrated. Does anybody know which files do i have to copy to get the 'new layout' ?
I use the showcase view.

Thanks a lot.

I just went through this too. You need to install the skin from scratch and start fresh. Consider saving old version as a few items were needed for the new version.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1781928

https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2014-09-01, 17:44)_Andy_ Wrote: Hello

I use the showcase view.

Thanks a lot.

It may be shedrock's version of nox as that's what I'm using (as that's my screenshot) You could try his version (It's in this thread somewhere)
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Hey guys,.

1st I would like to give a big round of applause for all the hard work you guys have down with this skin. It is by far the best skin for my tastes. I like to have lots of logos and fanarts and all the shinnys.. So I am really REALLY grateful for all the hard work. Well done indeed.

And now with all that said. I think it's time that this "MOD" for for Aeon Nox should be completely rebranded to a new name with it's on Sub forum or just moved over to "WIP Skins" part of the forum.

The reason why I say this is due to what will surly get confusing soon with the up coming release of Kodi and the fact the Aeon Nox 5 is a lot less feature rich skin. I understand the reasons for that, And support it. But Aeon Nox 5 is not for me. I like the way Mod 4.1.9.9 looks.

So with that I put forth the name for this MOD as "Kodified"

Also should my propose idea get passed. It would mean a brand new thread where all the most up to date info about the skin is not buried 233 pages deep. It would also mean that the MOD can have a code clean up as like it was brand new out. It would be a lot easier for new folks that come across the skin to install as they wound have to go hunting pass 233 pages to get all the updates and fixes for things that they may have missed. The ideal would be that it got into the "XBMC/Kodi" official REPO. One click install would be the golden eggs.

Anyway. Again, Thanks for all the wonderful work with this MOD.

Oddsodz.
Hi Oddsodz, unfortunately a rebrand will never probably happen, if you check the first few pages or so in the thread it has been discussed but because it originated from Big Noid's Aeon Nox I believe he has to ok a name change and he won't or hasn't. So it will be stuck as is. Even after all the changes it seems the name will remain?

If I haven't got things right, then someone will have the correct info.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2014-09-02, 01:42)Oddsodz Wrote: Hey guys,.

1st I would like to give a big round of applause for all the hard work you guys have down with this skin. It is by far the best skin for my tastes. I like to have lots of logos and fanarts and all the shinnys.. So I am really REALLY grateful for all the hard work. Well done indeed.

And now with all that said. I think it's time that this "MOD" for for Aeon Nox should be completely rebranded to a new name with it's on Sub forum or just moved over to "WIP Skins" part of the forum.

The reason why I say this is due to what will surly get confusing soon with the up coming release of Kodi and the fact the Aeon Nox 5 is a lot less feature rich skin. I understand the reasons for that, And support it. But Aeon Nox 5 is not for me. I like the way Mod 4.1.9.9 looks.

So with that I put forth the name for this MOD as "Kodified"

Also should my propose idea get passed. It would mean a brand new thread where all the most up to date info about the skin is not buried 233 pages deep. It would also mean that the MOD can have a code clean up as like it was brand new out. It would be a lot easier for new folks that come across the skin to install as they wound have to go hunting pass 233 pages to get all the updates and fixes for things that they may have missed. The ideal would be that it got into the "XBMC/Kodi" official REPO. One click install would be the golden eggs.

Anyway. Again, Thanks for all the wonderful work with this MOD.

Oddsodz.

(2014-09-02, 10:00)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Oddsodz, unfortunately a rebrand will never probably happen, if you check the first few pages or so in the thread it has been discussed but because it originated from Big Noid's Aeon Nox I believe he has to ok a name change and he won't or hasn't. So it will be stuck as is. Even after all the changes it seems the name will remain?

If I haven't got things right, then someone will have the correct info.

It is still a Mod, even if it is modded this much its base is still BigNoid's Aeon Nox.
But I have to agree, that it is getting a lot more complicated to follow all of it without constantly reading through some of the 233 pages. So I believe and I hope maybe BigNoid would be ok with a compromise. It is kind of a compliment, that a Skin would make it as far as itself and get its own forum.
I would suggest a name, thats benefiting BigNoid's work and at the same time clearly says that its a "Mod"... something like "Aeon Nox 4 Remastered" Big Grin
(2014-09-01, 05:17)kuzeth Wrote:
(2014-08-31, 22:11)Raytestrak Wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean I'm afraid, Ray.

^ Album Artist = Various Artists & Track 2 = Eminem

^ Shows up in artist directory.

Did u try in XBMC settings , audio library, set the show artists in compilations OFF?
For me, this finished with all my trouble with that matter.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
  • 233(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25