• 242(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-10-09, 14:32)_Andy_ Wrote: I have Aeon Nox 4.9.9.9 with Helix Alpha 4 up and running. I use the normal download of 4.9.9.9 and made some fixes. So far all is working.

Would you mind sharing your "fixed" skin somewhere?

Br
Patric
(2014-10-09, 15:47)mrpg Wrote:
(2014-10-09, 14:32)_Andy_ Wrote: I have Aeon Nox 4.9.9.9 with Helix Alpha 4 up and running. I use the normal download of 4.9.9.9 and made some fixes. So far all is working.

Would you mind sharing your "fixed" skin somewhere?

Br
Patric

Yeah
I use a highly modded version of about 600MB. I fixed the views and scripts i use only. If you still want to try i can upload the complete mod.
_andy_ if you would not mind i would love to try it
Hello

Please use this link.
In the zip file i have added all the modded scripts. Copy and overwrite the script into your addon folder.

Select the Aeon Nox skin in Helix. You have to configure the skin to your needs.
I added my cast and plot mod, my keyboard fix, and some visual and label fixes. Now you are able to set the content of a folder. The video info overlay shpuld work also.

You find the colored flags in the skin/coloredicons folder. If you want to have colored flags configure the path in the skin settings.

Let me know how it went.

Thanks goes to the skin maker. I modded some files only.
Many thanks andy will try this tomorrow! !!
(2014-10-09, 21:25)_Andy_ Wrote: Hello

Please use this link.
In the zip file i have added all the modded scripts. Copy and overwrite the script into your addon folder.

Select the Aeon Nox skin in Helix. You have to configure the skin to your needs.
I added my cast and plot mod, my keyboard fix, and some visual and label fixes. Now you are able to set the content of a folder. The video info overlay shpuld work also.

You find the colored flags in the skin/coloredicons folder. If you want to have colored flags configure the path in the skin settings.

Let me know how it went.

Very nice all in one!!just copy and replace files??im going to try it on gotham!! Thanks!!!

Why the file is so big??
(2014-10-09, 21:25)_Andy_ Wrote: Hello

Please use this link.

Let me know how it went.

Low list view in movies and banner view in tv shows are fixed / modded?

(2014-10-10, 06:33)solamnic Wrote: [quote='_Andy_' pid='1810278' dateline='1412882748']
Hello

Please use this link.

Let me know how it went.

Low list view in movies and banner view in tv shows are fixed / modded?
Will it work in gotham?
Warlion thanks for working on this version. You should add a donate button to your first post Smile
I guess my download will not work with Gotham. In Helix some of the label ids have been changed. e.g. keyboard.

If you use the skin with Gotham the virtual keyboard will not work. You can not change the content of a share.

My fixes in the mod are for Helix only. I didn't touch the low list view and banner view because i don't use the views.

As said i fixed the views i use only.
Andy the dropbox link is not working ? can you upload another link please ?
yes, sorry same for me, your link was to popular, and dropbox thinks to many downloads Smile
Try this link
(2014-10-10, 13:17)_Andy_ Wrote: I guess my download will not work with Gotham. In Helix some of the label ids have been changed. e.g. keyboard.

If you use the skin with Gotham the virtual keyboard will not work. You can not change the content of a share.

My fixes in the mod are for Helix only. I didn't touch the low list view and banner view because i don't use the views.

As said i fixed the views i use only.

Tried it with gotham!! Did Not work very good, lots of addons started to give script errors,,,can you optimize it for gotham??
(2014-10-10, 23:36)_Andy_ Wrote: Try this link

Thanks _Andy_ downloading now!!
  • 242(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25