• 6(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
meaby an autoscroll

<autoscroll delay="5000" time="AutoScrollTime" repeat="8001">Skin.HasSetting(AutoScroll)</autoscroll>
sorry i dont have much time now to play with that
thanks...

no problem, was only a question...
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
when i get home i will take a look to see if i can do what you need
A few issues i have found.

1. Under settings/appearance the theme option is greyed out and i cannot select square theme.

2. On full screen music viz. the genre's overlap the progress bar and play time.

3. On the home screen recently added dialogue the end of the Year is cut off.

4. Not sure if its my setup or i am missing something but the music extended info (similar artist, upcoming concerts ect) is not showing any data. So i installed the extended info script and thats all i did. So i could be missing a step.

Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2014-02-08, 01:16)Mr. V Wrote: A few issues i have found.

1. Under settings/appearance the theme option is greyed out and i cannot select square theme.

2. On full screen music viz. the genre's overlap the progress bar and play time.

3. On the home screen recently added dialogue the end of the Year is cut off.

4. Not sure if its my setup or i am missing something but the music extended info (similar artist, upcoming concerts ect) is not showing any data. So i installed the extended info script and thats all i did. So i could be missing a step.

1.-is because you don't had the textures download this File and add it to your media folder

2.- i will look into that

3.- thanks i didn't see that i will change it

4.- its working fine to me not sure what is the problem on your end
Thanks for the corrected link in the first post. Maybe I have a small suggestion: would it be possible to add something like a version number? I noticed in a previous post that you wanted to keep the 4.1.9 version name but could you just add something like 4.1.9 Version 1.0.0 and then when you change something, you could change it for 1.0.1 or something similar to this system. This way we would know when it's time to update it.

Finally, does your mod includes any of the modifications that were added for 4.1.9 Frodo as well in here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=165395 and http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157923 ? Also, it would be nice to know what's needed extra to install the mod so everybody would know.

Keep up the good work.
this version is the same from BigNoid i just add VideoExtras instead of DVDExtras , but my intention is to keep the original code from bigNoid , after the porting is complete i will think about making additional mods

the name of the skin is " Aeon Nox Gotham " it will keep separate the original and this one, but i get your point i will add a version in the next push
Thanks. Didn't realize those files were missing.

Strange that the extra info is not working for me.

May b a log file could be useful.
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=AE...ile%2c.log
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2014-02-08, 03:21)Mr. V Wrote: Thanks. Didn't realize those files were missing.

Strange that the extra info is not working for me.

May b a log file could be useful.
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=AE...ile%2c.log

actually are not missing are over the theme folder on the skin but are not .xbt
Well ... I bit the bullet. Switched to Confluence, placed the skin.aeon.nox.gotham folder in my addons folder. Did a find and replace in guisettings.xml for .nox to nox.gotham and switched to aeon.nox.gotham. All my settings were intact and no more weird missing lines. Awesome! Thanks Warlion. Only thing I needed to edit was the 2.35 fallback texture issue you helped me with. I'm still hoping you'll make this default, there really are a lot of movies that don't have a dimensions icon, but are "letterboxed" and the 2.35.png is the best option.

For those who are interested, I've compressed the textures for the default, white and square themes. In theory, it should make the skin run a little lighter.

Textures.xbt
Square.xbt
White

Place them in the media folder (and remove everything else that's there now) and remove the themes folder.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
This will probably be last on your list, but if you add this to DialogVideoInfo.xml

Quote:<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes)">XBMC.RunScript(script.tvtunes,backend=True)</onload>

Movie themes will work by default and people won't have to do it manually.

Thanks for porting 4.1.9 over to gotham! Smile
(2014-02-08, 03:08)warlion Wrote: this version is the same from BigNoid i just add VideoExtras instead of DVDExtras , but my intention is to keep the original code from bigNoid , after the porting is complete i will think about making additional mods

the name of the skin is " Aeon Nox Gotham " it will keep separate the original and this one, but i get your point i will add a version in the next push

Yes please keep it standard, other people are welcome to mod it how they wish (just fork on github and start a new thread) but the update should remain the same as the original.
i agree i intend to fix the broken things only, i will keep it as original as i can,

i will only change stuff like removing integration with broken addons
(2014-02-09, 03:04)warlion Wrote: i agree i intend to fix the broken things only, i will keep it as original as i can,

i will only change stuff like removing integration with broken addons

In the Nox5 thread, there are several snippets of code optimizations that make the skin run better, some because they are new functions in Gotham. Do you intend to take a look at those? Just out of curiosity though, your Nox is already running fine, even on my E450.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
I come back with idea of automatic slide of the MusicInfoModePanels.
I discussed that with some skinner in the German-Board and one of them
found a solution...

So I add this at the end of the MusicOSD.xml
Code:
    <onload>AlarmClock(MusicInfo5PanelsDiscographyStart,SetFocus(6012),00:5,silent)</onload>
    <onload>AlarmClock(MusicInfo5PanelsBioStart,SetFocus(7012),00:10,silent)</onload>
    <onload>AlarmClock(MusicInfo5PanelsPlaylistStart,SetFocus(8012),00:15,silent)</onload>
    <onload>AlarmClock(MusicInfo5PanelsFanartStart,SetFocus(9012),00:20,silent)</onload>
    <onload>AlarmClock(MusicInfo5PanelsArtists,SetFocus(5012),00:25,silent,loop)</onload>
    <onload>AlarmClock(MusicInfo5PanelsDiscography,SetFocus(6012),00:30,silent,loop)</onload>
    <onload>AlarmClock(MusicInfo5PanelsBio,SetFocus(7012),00:35,silent,loop)</onload>
    <onload>AlarmClock(MusicInfo5PanelsPlaylist,SetFocus(8012),00:40,silent,loop)</onload>
    <onload>AlarmClock(MusicInfo5PanelsFanart,SetFocus(9012),00:45,silent,loop)</onload>
    <onunload>CancelAlarm(MusicInfo5PanelsDiscographyStart,true)</onunload>
    <onunload>CancelAlarm(MusicInfo5PanelsBioStart,true)</onunload>
    <onunload>CancelAlarm(MusicInfo5PanelsPlaylistStart,true)</onunload>
    <onunload>CancelAlarm(MusicInfo5PanelsFanartStart,true)</onunload>
    <onunload>CancelAlarm(MusicInfo5PanelsArtists,true)</onunload>
    <onunload>CancelAlarm(MusicInfo5PanelsDiscography,true)</onunload>
    <onunload>CancelAlarm(MusicInfo5PanelsBio,true)</onunload>
    <onunload>CancelAlarm(MusicInfo5PanelsPlaylist,true)</onunload>
    <onunload>CancelAlarm(MusicInfo5PanelsFanart,true)</onunload>

but after the second continuous it dosen't work correct anymore... the onfocus times are longer and it dosen't show the next window...
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25