• 30(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
@warlion : Yes I did erase the settings in the addon data folder...and only replace with your new script source (azraelomega master branch script). Unfortunately it changed nothing !

It's not movie set artwork related because the bug is still here without the use of this addon

It's either database related or Artwork dowloader related (or both ?)

I know how this bug can be really upsetting for you and I thank you for keeping trying to help me Wink
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Can you make a screenshot of your viewtype settings to try to duplicate your problem
Here it is :

And i have background customizer set on extrafanart (live dvd cases : no / darken : no / animated : no) and infopanel on "4 thumbs" and manual (alternative layout : no)

I precise that I run Gotham beta 11 and use local disc.png files.
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
No luck , I can't reproduce your error I'm out of ideas
F**k, I'm screwed xD (unless Mike's Mod could fix it)

Thanks anyway for your patience and kindness !
Did you try with Gotham last night meaby a bug on v11
(2014-02-26, 18:31)warlion Wrote:
(2014-02-26, 15:13)mikebzh44 Wrote: It's like when you are on a set, extendedinfo create 3 variable to store path to discart.
When you move to another movie, variables are not well erased / flushed / cleaned so XBMC display the wrong discs.

As I'm running my mod and have set infopanel to display with 3 seconds delay, I cannont reproduce your issue as well.

Hey mike are you using your mod from AN 4.0 over 4.1.9?
Or you make a new one?

----------Edit.-------------
I'm sorry I complete misses your 4.1.9 mod
Btw can I add it to the skin?

I have made a fork of my AE 4.1.9 mod for your Gotham release, I will give you the ZIP file tomorrow.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-02-26, 22:05)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2014-02-26, 18:31)warlion Wrote:
(2014-02-26, 15:13)mikebzh44 Wrote: It's like when you are on a set, extendedinfo create 3 variable to store path to discart.
When you move to another movie, variables are not well erased / flushed / cleaned so XBMC display the wrong discs.

As I'm running my mod and have set infopanel to display with 3 seconds delay, I cannont reproduce your issue as well.

Hey mike are you using your mod from AN 4.0 over 4.1.9?
Or you make a new one?

----------Edit.-------------
I'm sorry I complete misses your 4.1.9 mod
Btw can I add it to the skin?

I have made a fork of my AE 4.1.9 mod for your Gotham release, I will give you the ZIP file tomorrow.

@mike : Thank you very much, that is indeed a very great news ! Big Grin

@warlion : I'll try with nightly ! what version do you use personally ?

Here I come again with a brand new bug. Warlion : I noticed you respond to my yesterday demand on integrating ShadowTek Mod in order to natively support extrafanarts (without extended script).
Thanks for your reactive integration in ANG but I will be the one who reveals another anoying bug : this extrafanart mod works like a charm for movies but not for TV Shows. In fact, we see extrafanarts in the info panel instead of landscape/thumb. It should be landscape/thumb/fanart in the panel and extrafanarts rolling in the background).

This is my idea of a great fixed and fully working ShadowTek Mod (for TV Shows) :

At series level : use extrafanart in the background (and thumb/landscape/fanart in the panel)
At season level : use season fanart (that is to say fanart and not extrafanart)
At episode level : use season fanart again (and keep displaying the episode thumb in the panel).

If you can achieve this, that would be the bomb and Nox Gotham would become really awesome !

Big Grin
@warlion

First I want to say... Why is this version not Stickied?! I love Aeon Nox 4 and having it made for Gotham is sweeeeeet! Thank you for all of your work.

Now I would like ask for support in this beautiful skin for XBMB3C addon...

This addon to XBMC is awesome! It allows us to run a backside server(MB3 Server) and it works with the Client (XBMC). This addon is a mod of @HippoJay's addon to allow Plex server to serve media to xbmc through PleXBMC. Xnappo modded it and made XBMB3C.

XBMB3C allows all clients to share media, metadata, play status, etc... even across platforms! I fully believe that this is the answer for Server/Client for those of us who use multiple clients at home and away!

Currently there is only 1 skin that has fully incorporated XBMB3C and that is Xperience1080++. Can we get this type of incorporation of this addon into your version of AeonNox? Right now Xnappo has to put files in a separate folder in the git zip that we have to replace in your skin to allow certain Nox widgets and features to work. Xnappo said that he is more than willing to help with support for this skin and his addon to work together.

Anyone here that uses XBMB3C respond here saying I use XBMB3C and would love for AeonNox Gotham to fully support XBMB3C.
Hi guys, I have a question. I have 2 PCs both runnining windows 7 and AN 4.1.9, one of the PCs when you display a movie set it scrolls through all the fanart for all the movies in that set. I don't know how I turned this function on, but would like to do it to my other PC. Can someone tell me how this is done.
(2014-02-26, 08:39)Eisi2005 Wrote: @MaxCore

in post #345 you say that you have the bug. Did you install a newer version to fix the bug ? Which version (openelec and CE script) have you installed at the moment ?

Eisi

Hi Esisi2005

My version for CE is the last from the github 4.0.11

my openelec is OpenELEC-Generic r17764-g2dbc281

my mistake

is my win7 and macbook pro i having problem but my openelec work..

you run the full script or just some feature ?
@Lockos. Did you try deleting the Textures db (http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Userdata)? The db may be corrupt?
@MaxCore

with win7 it also works fine for me, only openelec makes trouble. But giftie posted that he have found a bug.
@ Crimsonfury : Yep ! +1 XBMB3C (or PleXBMC) fully support would be great !

@ Bolter : Try putting a fanart in each movie of the set. Then I don't think you have any particular option to enable, except maybe switching from fanart to extrafanart.

@ Young13 : Yes I tried. Unfortunately it didn't change anything Sad so it's a database problem but my database is not corrupt.
I'm waiting for Mikebhz Mod (he should give us a new link soon Wink )
Here is the link Wink

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6reqouwr3z0jw6...Gotham.zip
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25