• 114(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Good gosh, I spent about an hour trying to get to the bottom of the extendedinfo script error that suddenly started popping up on start up in the last day. I'm glad in a perverse way that it looks like many others are having the same issue!

Hopefully warlion will be back soon. There was a major earthquake down where he is so hopefully it's nothing serious.
(2014-04-26, 01:14)toineb Wrote: For me, when I first boot xbmc, since yesterday I have got the warning that there is a problem with the extended info script but I just ignore the warning, it disappears and the add on works - not sure what the problem is but it still works so I am happy

Yeah that's when it started for me as well.. strange cause it was out of the blue.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2014-04-26, 00:20)ShadowTek Wrote: Is anyone else having an issue with periodical lockups (when clicking on movies or tv shows? Also for some reason, the extended movie info script keeps failing?

I have occasional lock-ups but attributed it to running a wireless connection. I haven't noticed the same lock-ups when wired but I don't use a wired connection as often.
(2014-04-26, 00:20)ShadowTek Wrote: Is anyone else having an issue with periodical lockups (when clicking on movies or tv shows? Also for some reason, the extended movie info script keeps failing?

I also have this problem, even after removing the extended info script. I use Openelec 3.95.6 with an mySQL db and I am connected with a wired connection.
Probably a stupid question but can anyone please tell me how to set the artwork downloader to get the disc art automatically? It seems that each time, I have to get into movie info and go to "choose art" to download it manually.
Many thanks!
(2014-04-26, 11:27)MovieJ. Wrote: Probably a stupid question but can anyone please tell me how to set the artwork downloader to get the disc art automatically? It seems that each time, I have to get into movie info and go to "choose art" to download it manually.
Many thanks!

+1 - I also want an automation for this process. if possible.
- Select "auto" from the drop down list. If the discart is available, it will be downloaded.

- The only way to download all the artwork is to launch artwork downloader. I believe you also have the option to run it in the background.
Please tell me why I can not download the latest version of the skin?
Hi I download the latest version yesterday and it will not install black screen 4.1.9.9 is there an issue with this file? install from zip in xbmc beta 4
Thanks
louy
I was able to download 4.1.9.9 so if anyone needs it let me know.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-04-26, 15:09)patseguin Wrote: I was able to download 4.1.9.9 so if anyone needs it let me know.

I'd like to try it. GIT doesn't have any updates and the version reads 4.1.9.8. Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2014-04-26, 15:09)patseguin Wrote: I was able to download 4.1.9.9 so if anyone needs it let me know.

PM sent,

Thanks

I'd like to try it too. Thanks!
Same hete
There's no substitute for experience
Here is the 4.1.9.9 file I managed to download from Warlion's Dropbox. Warlion, if you wish me to stop hosting this, let me know.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5StnOY...sp=sharing

FWIW by screen went blank when I installed it and I had to hard reboot my machine which brought it back to 4.1.9.8 so any support should be given by Warlion. I don't take any responsibility for anything that happens. This is the exact file he provided though.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25