• 195(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Good to see you back Warlion, hope you get better soon. I tried Helix a while back with AN but had trouble with selecting different scrapers for movies etc. So went back to Gotham. Other than that, it seemed to work OK.

Edit: to get round swapping scrapers, I had to run Confluence skin, change scraper then go back to AN.
Thumbs Up 
(2014-07-12, 02:12)warlion Wrote: hey guys how many of you are using helix?

Now that I know you have an interest in helix, I will be : )
Looking forward to animated .gif's artwork support.
Keep up your good spirit!
What number type EDS?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

me
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2014-07-12, 04:14)brazen1 Wrote:

Now that I know you have an interest in helix, I will be : )
Looking forward to animated .gif's artwork support.
Keep up your good spirit!
What number type EDS?

i will keep an eye on helix to future changes , i will port AN4 to helix but in time im also foward to animated gifs Smile

i had type 1

(2014-07-12, 04:13)bolter Wrote: Good to see you back Warlion, hope you get better soon. I tried Helix a while back with AN but had trouble with selecting different scrapers for movies etc. So went back to Gotham. Other than that, it seemed to work OK.

Edit: to get round swapping scrapers, I had to run Confluence skin, change scraper then go back to AN.

thanks bolter good info

Thanks all for the kind words ans support
@warlion I asked mikebzh44 awhile back on the forums and spoke to him recently in a PM about adding "season banners" to showcase view for TV Shows. He was on Holiday the last time I spoke to him but said he would look into it. If your feeling up to it could you give me a hand. I don't mind doing the work, but I can't even figure out witch XML's to look at or what lines.Here are some screenshots that I photoshoped to show what it is exactly I looking for:
This is how it looks now:
And this is what I'm trying to get it to look like
When you first go into TV Shows "Showcase View" there is a option to toggle the floor Titles between logos, banners and Text. However that does not carry over when you enter into a TV Show. Is there a way to add that menu button once you go into the TV show?
Here is what I mean:
This is what it looks like now:
And this is what I'm trying to get:
I know your just getting back but any and all help would be great. I'd hopped by now that I would know more about skinning and be able to do this kind of stuff myself. But after reading lines and lines of of the XML's in this skin My brain gets all mush (not that it wasn't mush already) Laugh Thank you for reading this any help would be greatly appreciated. And I do understand if you don't have time
let me understand you, you like to change the title of the season with season banner?

i need to check the code to see what i need to add, i dont see that difficult to do , also i need a little research to know what is the correct name for season banners, i never use banner before but i will look into that.

i am forgetting english took me almost 1 minute writing correctly "what" f**k
^^What do you get if you label the banner artwork as logo and choose that as the artwork for the tv show logo?

(just tried, seems to work okay)
(2014-07-11, 15:36)MaxCore Wrote: What is the tricks to disabled the auto lyrics in the screen ?? thx

System \ Addons \ Enabled Addons \ Lyrics \ CU LRC Lyrics \ Configure \ Options\
Scroll down to the bottom as the option might be hidden from view.
disable "Run as Service"... not sure if you have to restart xbmc or not for it to take effect.
(2014-07-12, 12:54)woodside Wrote:
(2014-07-11, 15:36)MaxCore Wrote: What is the tricks to disabled the auto lyrics in the screen ?? thx

System \ Addons \ Enabled Addons \ Lyrics \ CU LRC Lyrics \ Configure \ Options\
Scroll down to the bottom as the option might be hidden from view.
disable "Run as Service"... not sure if you have to restart xbmc or not for it to take effect.

@woodside

thanx !!!!
Hey all, thanks again for keeping this skin going. Sorry if this was already addressed somewhere in the thread I took a look through and didn't see it.....

So I had clear art, logos and cd art working fine a few days ago (tv and movies), suddenly it stopped for some reason,

It was time anyway so I uninstalled xbmc (also deleted the profile folder), reinstalled everything and rescraped all my artwork (posters banner and fanart only, not clear/logo/cd), no luck.

I have the art saved locally with the appropriate names .png, and as mentioned it was working previously.

I'm an using the 'Low Art' view mainly and have toggled the 'show clearart instead of logo' on and off and while I have both of these images saved, neither shows up. I have also scanned my files into the library and checked all the other views that show this art.

Maybe this is something I'm doing? I dunno but I would love to get my clearart/logos and cd art working again with this skin. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Aw, well, as for me, i won't be using Helix till someone builds DSPlayer with it, and i guess if it's like it was with Gotham, i will have to wait till a frozen beta comes out.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
come on guys, please let me know what are xbmc versions you have installed.

xbmc 13.1 and AN 4.1.9. runs on two machines and all two have the problem with the favorites i can not pin on the home screen.

a version of 13.0. i can not found by seaching with google.

Please give me a tip what can i do.

AN without pining a favorite on the homescreen is a light version of the skin.
(2014-07-12, 07:19)warlion Wrote: let me understand you, you like to change the title of the season with season banner?

i need to check the code to see what i need to add, i dont see that difficult to do , also i need a little research to know what is the correct name for season banners, i never use banner before but i will look into that.

i am forgetting english took me almost 1 minute writing correctly "what" f**k

Thank you for looking into this. And to explain a little more, I use the "Showcase" view for every thing from the home screen if you go into TV Shows the first screen gives you the option to change the floor title to banner, logo, or just plain text. However once you go into a TV Show that has multiple seasons it just displays the floor title in text. There is no option to display logo or banners. I understand most seasons don't have logos for each season but they do have banners. I know Aeon Nox does look for season banners and the name it looks for is "seasonxx-banner.jpg" where of-course "xx" is the season number. I know "banner view" listens for season banners. Also showcase view looks for season landscapes as "seasonxx-landscape.jpg" and automatically registers them. Thank you again for looking in to this.

Also @k4sh1n this is not a problem with naming artwork, it's a feature that I am trying to get added. Everything works perfect, I just want moreLaugh
guys what cloud service do you recommend i was using dropbox but the service had some limits , then try skydrive but not sure what will be better to upload the skin without worry about bandwidth limitations
(2014-07-13, 00:22)warlion Wrote: guys what cloud service do you recommend i was using dropbox but the service had some limits , then try skydrive but not sure what will be better to upload the skin without worry about bandwidth limitations

googledrive rapidshare.com?
  • 195(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25