Work in Progress - Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM)

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Votes - 4.62 Average
Surlias Online
Is there any benefit to naming files one way or another? For example:

Everybody's Fine (2009) (BluRay).mkv

vs.

Everybody's.Fine.2009.BluRay.mkv

Does it make any difference?

Also, if a movie name has a colon in it, is it better to just have a space, or should it be replaced with a different character, like - or something?

Example:

name of title in TMDB:
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

name of file:
Star Wars Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980).mkv
or
Star Wars - Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980).mkv
or
Star.Wars.Episode.V.The Empire.Strikes.Back.1980.mkv

Seems to scrape either way, is that all that matters?
I guess in this instance, using the "dot" naming scheme simplifies things a little since you just omit any character other than letters and numbers.

[Image: all-thin-banner@2x.jpg]
(This post was last modified: Today 00:26 by Surlias.)
find quote
Hoosier205 Offline
Anyone have any input on my previous questions? Thanks!
find quote
voip-ninja Offline
Donor
Does anyone have a resolution to "Installation Failed" of the latest version? I'm trying to install it from USB and unsuccessful.

If someone could give me the GIT command, etc, for OE that would be a great help, thanks!
find quote
reksp13 Online
(Today 01:14)Hoosier205 Wrote:  Anyone have any input on my previous questions? Thanks!
Did you mean ↓↓This↓↓ question?
(2014-07-20 17:08)Hoosier205 Wrote:  In addition to this ^^^ question, I'd like to know how to use movie sets with this skin. I haven't found an option to toggle for that.
Go to "System" then "Video" Then under "Library" Make sure the toggle next to "Group movies in sets" is to the "right". Here is a short video to guide you. http://youtu.be/WKZx2pij0fA?hd=1 You don't have to switch the toggle back and forth multiple times. I did it to show where it was. Hope this helps./
(Today 02:07)voip-ninja Wrote:  Does anyone have a resolution to "Installation Failed" of the latest version? I'm trying to install it from USB and unsuccessful.

If someone could give me the GIT command, etc, for OE that would be a great help, thanks!

Take a look at this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=197905

[Image: 9GGS9UEl.jpg]
find quote
McButton Offline
Yeah. You have to manually drop it in. The usb option is donked. Not sure why.
find quote
voip-ninja Offline
Donor
(Today 06:34)reksp13 Wrote:  
(Today 01:14)Hoosier205 Wrote:  Anyone have any input on my previous questions? Thanks!
Did you mean ↓↓This↓↓ question?
(2014-07-20 17:08)Hoosier205 Wrote:  In addition to this ^^^ question, I'd like to know how to use movie sets with this skin. I haven't found an option to toggle for that.
Go to "System" then "Video" Then under "Library" Make sure the toggle next to "Group movies in sets" is to the "right". Here is a short video to guide you. http://youtu.be/WKZx2pij0fA?hd=1 You don't have to switch the toggle back and forth multiple times. I did it to show where it was. Hope this helps./
(Today 02:07)voip-ninja Wrote:  Does anyone have a resolution to "Installation Failed" of the latest version? I'm trying to install it from USB and unsuccessful.

Take a look at this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=197905

Thanks I will give it a shot. I use ssh all the time at work for file transfer but didn't even think of this.
find quote
reksp13 Online
(Today 06:50)voip-ninja Wrote:  Thanks I will give it a shot. I use ssh all the time at work for file transfer but didn't even think of this.

No problem.

[Image: 9GGS9UEl.jpg]
find quote