Curl Failure while trying to download/view video in plugin
Hello,

I've been trying to debug a problem with one of the video plugins I'm using. I've hit a bit of a roadblock in that I have no idea why I'm getting the error I'm seeing in the logs. Here is the error I'm seeing:
Code:
FillBuffer: curl failed with code 28

I have found the URL that is being used in the download and when I download the file manually it works. I've tried using curl and wget from the same machine, in theory using the same libraries, as the xbmc system is running on. I'm not sure why I'm getting this error. I would like to continue to debug this issue, but I'm also at a loss as to where the command is being called from.

What routines in XBMC end up calling curl or the curl libraries? Does anybody have any good places I could start looking to find where this is getting called from?

One more thing to note is that this is only happening with a single plugin, other video plugins work perfectly fine. In fact all my other video plugins seem to not have any issues, or at least not ones like this. In case you need to know the plugin is Mikey's Karaoke, and it too was working just fine at least a month or two ago. Just recently this problem started occurring.[/code]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Curl Failure while trying to download/view video in plugin0