Bug report it here
Cool tnx Smile keep up the excellent work Smile
(2014-03-06, 09:23)Hitcher Wrote: It's labelled 'Library scan'.

My mistake, I mistook the old Alaska HD skin for the new one. Sorry for the false alarm.
Hello Hitcher,

great work, I got no real error during my testing of new Alaska. But there are few places where I'm not sure if they looks like intended or not:
  • in TV Shows Episode view media flags are floating in the "middle" of screen. I guess it's because they was designed for Movies Poster view and share same setting, but IMHO it looks weird there
  • in Episode info screen there is missing episode number and top border of poster is too close to "Season X, # Episodes" label.

And additionally I feel like fanart (like in Revisited) is better background for options menu in views than focused out view itself. At least in info screen text in background feels intrusive. But I guess this one depends on personal preferences Smile.
They're in the same place as movies -

It looks ok to me -

Ad media flags: I don't use RSS so for me these flags really looks placed in "middle of nowhere". But if it looks as designed then it's OK with me, I'll only have more work with modifications Wink
Ad episode info screen: if it looks fine for you then same as above Smile
Hey Hitcher,

Not sure what viewtypes you're planning for where, but on movies I only get poster, fanart, and landscape. fanart and landscape appear to be the same. No list view.

Same on TV Shows.

You may be aware already?

Cheers Wink

[edit] let me test a fresh install. May have the wip alaska hd installed?
No list views they're only used for non-artwork sources.

Landscape falls back to fanart if there's no images available. Wink
Hi,

When the library updates or it's scanning for new media, the arrow animation also appears when I'm watching content. This doesn't happen in confluence, you only see the progress when you are not viewing media. I wondered if this is a bug.

Thanks
Hi hitcher ,

I've been using streaming rather than downloaded media for a while.
I really like the large 'paused' font filling the screen. when streaming tho, it's hard to tell whether the stream is frozen / buffering etc, so I've replaced the paused with the % of buffering left to do if it's still buffering or your origins, paused if not it's really handy for streaming sources, but still keeps within your design parameters.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
report it here0