hulu new
This plugin works great all the way to playing the file. Don't quite know what to post or how for that matter the section of the log that contains the plugin information.

Any help would be great
Dear ti1/learningit, please contact me via private message. I request you assistance on a forum matter.
(2016-06-11, 00:03)jimt35126-yes Wrote: Dear ti1/learningit, please contact me via private message. I request you assistance on a forum matter.

You have too few posts to accept PMs. Anyway, it would be better to post in the forum so all can benefit from/comment on your issue.
Hulu has its own multiple forks and uses device info to determine what version is made available. previously Hulu had agreements for internet only and that content even with subscription would not play on an alternative source other than from a pc on their website.

What I am interested in . Is Yahoo View

Will old hulu free content aadds on work if they are redirected to its replacement Yahoo View?
Currently I can watch the channel from playon. however I would like to have it on Kodi . as the I can use the Hulu + android App .

Perhaps Yahoo would be willing to make a Kodi port since the CDN is under new ownerships/

It would be great to see Pluto TV, Yahoo View, have official kodi addons like CometTV.
Box: Matircom G Box AMLS812
Kodi: SPMC
Skin APPTV
Connection ADSL(11MPS) , Ethernet
Game Systems : Wii, PS3
Cable Provider: WOW! (Wide Open West)
Media servers (windows 10 PC) Mediaportal, Playon, Kodi

I saw this thread and got excited thinking a new Hulu plugin popped up :/
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
(2017-01-08, 02:15)LupinSansei Wrote: I saw this thread and got excited thinking a new Hulu plugin popped up :/

Yeah, same here... thought somebody had finally solved the Hulu problem. Then I noticed the dates on the posts.

I don't know why Hulu had to mess with a great thing. The old plug-in worked flawlessly most of the time, until Hulu started the CDN shell game. I've seriously considered subscribing to Hulu Plus - especially now that they have a commercial free option. But the simple fact is that my hardware runs better on LibreElec than it does on Android, so until Hulu gets over their misplaced hatred of Kodi, they won't be getting my money.

Kinda funny how they were willing to drop commercials to gain more subscribers, and now they're going to add live TV channels soon, to gain even more subscribers. Yet they won't do the most obvious thing, and that's to REgain all the previous subscribers they had when they were Kodi compatible.

(Of course I think Sling TV, Playstation Vue, Direct TV, and anybody else who suddenly decided to go into the live tv business should also be offering a Kodi option, but that's a whole other thread)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hulu new0