Freeze
Hello all

i have a problem with xbmc (working under android atv520E)

When i start a movie, it works fine untill after 10 minutes te screen freezes but the sound and subtitles continue working.Confused

I have searched for some solutions but can't find any for this type of problems.

Are there any pro's who seems to know this problem and is interested to help me?

Regards

Christophe
damn... on the pc with xbmc i don't have the freeze... Undecided
I bet a/v sync gets borked by wrong permissions on the firmware. Post an xbmc.log might do wonders.
Ok. i don't know what that means, but i hope this logfile wil help

Your debug xbmc.log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=162077

Hope you will find the problem, cause it's really annoying

Grts
Try testing this using the v13 beta: beta (wiki)
Can i be sure that instelling gotham Will solve he problem permanent?
XBMC (12.2 Git:20130430-d9119f2) is too old. Try a beta 2.
The Gotham seems to work. But there are lots
Of Addons that dont work. F.e icefilms. Cant
Install that one. Is this normal?

Grtz
As per forum rules we can discuss add-ons from other source's sorry.
Try updating to the latest Gotham Beta 4 Nightly as I've no problem with any add-ons using that build 31st March 2014
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/android/arm/
Ok. My excuses for my dicussion below the rules.
Thx Anyway for the help.

Grtz
I installed the latest version of Gotham and still the movies are stopping at 10. minutes.
Sound and subtitles continue to run.

Out of ideas, dunno what else to try.
Likewise. I use Ouya. Mine freeze at 10 minutes. Sometimes the audio goes, sometimes I need to reset. No clue. It's been like that for 2 months. It's awful.
Are you both running with MediaCodec H/w Accel module enabled?
If you are try using Libstagefright H/W Accel module enabled only and see if that is any better
Where can i find these settings.
Then i Will try to change this and keep you informed

Grtz

I understand Your greef mcbutton. Same here. Really shity
Use the default skin Confluence, then scroll right until you come to system, select settings then in the pop up box select Video, on the video settings context menu look at the bottom left hand corner, there you will see Settings level make sure its set to advanced or expect by clicking on it until either 1 of those appears. Next select Acceleration this will tell you what module you have enabled, you may have both or 1 H/W Accel modules enabled. If mediaCodec is enabled deselect it and select LibStFright. Try that and let use know. If its the same we can try another thing I've found to work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Freeze0