Freeze
Roger that. I Will let you know Asap.
Thx.
Can't find any of the above settings in xbmc..

Can you explain it a little bit pls..?

Undecided thx
Aha.. found it.. didn't know about the expert settings.....testing now....
So. Ive tested 2 movies now, and it seems like the
Problem has been solved.

I will test some more this weekend, and keep you
Up to date.

Alot of thx for the help...
christophe,
Sounds like we are making progress which is always good to hear.
Yes indeed, but i still get nervous around 10min's. But i guess it will disapear in time. Haha
You will hear from me soon.

Thx again.
Don't worry I'll be around lol
What did you do? I factory reset. Used confluence and both accelerators in multiple ways. 9 dif drives. All freeze but 1.
Ok.. so i have some bad news..

Started some movies today, and again.....my worste nightmare..at 10 min's freeze again..

Tried another...again freeze at 10 min's

Ok Sheepy, let's try the next option... im getting really frustrated... ;-)
(2014-04-04, 18:25)christophe Wrote: Ok.. so i have some bad news..

Started some movies today, and again.....my worste nightmare..at 10 min's freeze again..

Tried another...again freeze at 10 min's

Ok Sheepy, let's try the next option... im getting really frustrated... ;-)

I have the same problem 10 minute in with 720p. Hardware is a android tv box RK3188, stock firmware and using XBMC Beta 3 only libstagefright selected. Some 720p play fine and some will always go bad at 10 minute in with green artifacts the freeze video, the audio keeps going and all controls still work. If you back rewind the back video never comes back stays frozen at 10 minutes. I have played 1080p with no problems.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one. Seems like it's been months, and this is the first forum with issues freezing and resetting.

Mine does what Riley1 does too. SOMETIMES, the file keeps playing, but it has a frozen video. The timer will either keep moving and/or sometimes there is audio. Usually, it's just dead. If I unplug the drive, it will dismount and kick me back to the start of either XBMC or Ouya. I get the freeze on ALL video. It doesn't matter what type or size. If it's longer than 10 mins, it's toast.

**I think I'm going to go ahead and move away from Android now. Like 80 posts and hours of research without resolution. Time for a new platform. :\
Yes, this issue really is shitty.. can't imagine that this problem can't be solved.

If this keeps going on, i will flush the android box trough my toilet, and look for a better (non-freeze) one.
O Dear ok first off can you please post a log. Start a film and when it starts playing up please stop the film and then upload a log. Once you've do that can you please try disabling both H/W Accel modules and select Software decoder and also multi thread as well and see what happens when you play the film again.
Ok Dear, i will try that, lol :-)

Here is my log (Movie "Frozen" (lol) at 2min's 08sec.)

Your debug xbmc.log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=166525
And this is the log after the crash at 10 min's 20 seconds.

Your debug xbmc.log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=166531

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Freeze0