• 8(current)
Frodo & Gotham Linux Builds for Amlogic M3 Devices
@qtojons

Thanks for reporting, I didn't had the time to look at it yet, this officially added to my to do list but at the moment there are other issues with higher priority at the moment.

It would help having logs:
* mesg output when connecting the device or if connected on boot then the whole dmesg log and also the output of lsusb (use pastebin or similar service).
* XBMC log.

https://github.com/MakakLabs/linux-meson/issues/1
(2014-05-25, 18:43)dhead Wrote: @qtojons

Thanks for reporting, I didn't had the time to look at it yet, this officially added to my to do list but at the moment there are other issues with higher priority at the moment.

* mesg output when connecting the device or if connected on boot then the whole dmesg log and also the output of lsusb (use pastebin or similar service).
* XBMC log.

Any chance of building these for s802? if not I understand
No.

I don't have an M8 device, Amlogic not released updated sources for the M8 and I think it a waste of time as we should put effort on moving to an OpenELEC release for MX/M6 & M8 (Amlogic need to release the proper binary blobs).
Ok and from what im reading, amlogic is bad at releasing source
(2014-05-25, 18:43)dhead Wrote: @qtojons

* XBMC log.

The issue is now updated with logs
BlueM3 and GBox 2.0 users please post if the images are working for you.

A brave and capable Pivos Xios M3 user is wanted, please post or send PM and I will send a test build later today (it's morning here so it would be more than couple of hours).

I'll be looking later this week on adding an image for the Xios M1 (a very brave user is wanted) and I'm starting to play with the MK803 dongle (anyone else got it ?).
(2014-05-26, 07:21)dhead Wrote: BlueM3 and GBox 2.0 users please post if the images are working for you.

A brave and capable Pivos Xios M3 user is wanted, please post or send PM and I will send a test build later today (it's morning here so it would be more than couple of hours).

I'll be looking later this week on adding an image for the Xios M1 (a very brave user is wanted) and I'm starting to play with the MK803 dongle (anyone else got it ?).

Bluetime image with my BlueM3 box freeze after first screen LINUX MX.
I have root the box, this afternon after job I send you a log system.
Thanks for all
There is an issue with Internet streams where the audio is less than 44,100Khz, the stream plays but is either in slow motion (video and sound) or the sound just doesn't play properly/at all. This is only in Gotham builds for the M3, Frodo is ok. Also the Gotham build for the MX is ok. I can get logs if required, PM me if you need to know any sources/add-ons to test.
@dlxs84

Let me understand, you're saying this is an issue with all the Gotham builds for your M3 device ?
Logs and and detailed how-to reproduce (links to streams, specific item in an addon), you can pm me those.

@dreamers

Did your device was in working order to begin with before flashing? if so what was installed (Android, Linux) and a link to the fw please.
And boot log please of Android.
(2014-05-26, 18:03)dhead Wrote: @dlxs84

Let me understand, you're saying this is an issue with all the Gotham builds for your M3 device ?
Logs and and detailed how-to reproduce (links to streams, specific item in an addon), you can pm me those.

@dreamers

Did your device was in working order to begin with before flashing? if so what was installed (Android, Linux) and a link to the fw please.
And boot log please of Android.

Yes my device working before with j1nx and droidtv firmware.I have only installed android os for give you my log system.
This is my logsystem
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hx8as8
DroidTV firmware
http://forum.androidgadget.co.uk/showthr...p?tid=1102
Thanks very much
(2014-05-26, 07:21)dhead Wrote: A brave and capable Pivos Xios M3 user is wanted, please post or send PM and I will send a test build later today (it's morning here so it would be more than couple of hours).

Hey dhead......I've got both the Pivos M1 & M3 and will test both of them for you.
(2014-05-26, 18:03)dhead Wrote: @dlxs84

p.s.
What's happens when you change the audio output config to be fixed at one sample rate ?
Both builds work great. Now only USB USERDATA support is needed.
@dhead, this is on my gbox 2.2 m3, using the latest Gotham and also one of the previous Gothams. Frodo is ok.

How do I change the audio output to be fixed at one sample rate? In system settings / audio output (with expert mode on) I only have normalize levels on downmix (either on or off - tried both) and resample quality - which is medium by default. I can't see any options for fixing to one sample rate? I played the stream and checked audio settings in the OSD as well. Will send you a PM now with details
(2014-05-26, 23:23)dlxs84 Wrote: How do I change the audio output to be fixed at one sample rate? In system settings / audio output (with expert mode on) I only have normalize levels on downmix (either on or off - tried both) and resample quality - which is medium by default. I can't see any options for fixing to one sample rate? I played the stream and checked audio settings in the OSD as well. Will send you a PM now with details

In matter of fact I was looking at XBMC running on my laptop and didn't confirmed this exist also on Amlogic, I won't have time to fire up my Amlogic test device before Thursday.
Please also send XBMC log when playing such stream.

(2014-05-26, 23:02)fravel Wrote: Both builds work great. Now only USB USERDATA support is needed.

I tend to avoid looking at features not exist in Corey's Buildroot tree that I don't care about and there was probably a good reason why this isn't included already.

I'll look at this at some point but not soon.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo & Gotham Linux Builds for Amlogic M3 Devices7