• 9(current)
Frodo & Gotham Linux Builds for Amlogic M3 Devices
Thanks for your prompt reply, dhead. Keep up the good work.
I forgot to add that the Mygica A11 image might also work on the following devices:

ATV100 (1GB RAM model). ATV101, ATV310B, ATV510B (A11), ATV1100BT, ATV1100BS, ATV3000B.

I'm saying might because there's some specific A11 code that manage leds, power and else in the A11 board file.
Please let me know if you got one of these devices and the image is working for you.

And please don't use this on the Pivos M3 device, NAND layout might differs.
@dhead,
What about mygica atv 360?
Is it compatible for this model?i have one .
I thank you dhead for the test2 gotham image for my gbox. It works great. Keep up the good work.
No, from googling it seems this is a dual core device so maybe Corey's STVMX would work, I recommend on trying to contact him through XDA forums.

(2014-05-27, 02:18)nightowl6900 Wrote: I thank you dhead for the test2 gotham image for my gbox. It works great. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, just be aware that the first post is updated with links to the latest images.
@dhead,

with gbox release xbmc start but there are a problem with usb port and ethernet.
Have you see my system log.
Thanks very much
Hi Dhead
why everytime i flashed those images...everything good just i dont have wifi option anymore?
thanks
@ dhead,

Not sure if this was reported but i noticed today that if I queue a few mp3, playing the second one I can hear audible noise (crackling), which gets worse with time - this is on a r16ref m3 device.

The xbmc logs don't show any errors and this happens with/without a AVR.

My knowledge is limited but I am happy to test/research etc - please let me know what you need and if I should report this to Corey as well?

PS, could this be because of "Output Device : Default (AML-M3 Analog)" not sure why it is Analog since i am connected via HDMI?

What I will try is to build from Gotham 13.1RC1 (using Gotham 13.0) and using your new kernel repo from github.

Cheers,
Ilia
Current setup:
Amlogic M3/MX + Linux + BOXiK Skin + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6

Previous setup:
Revo 3700 + flirc + OpenElec nightlies + Quartz + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6
atv1 + Crystalbuntu + XBMC nightly + xperience1080
seems something to do with replaygain, when i turned it off no more crackling noise on second mp3,

just a FYI, if anyone is experiencing this.

Edit
----
I take it back, still broken Sad
Current setup:
Amlogic M3/MX + Linux + BOXiK Skin + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6

Previous setup:
Revo 3700 + flirc + OpenElec nightlies + Quartz + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6
atv1 + Crystalbuntu + XBMC nightly + xperience1080
@Ilia

We probably need to bring back the Alsa remapping patch, should be fairly easy but it might be another issue.
There's a little bit more updated kernel release 2.34.15 that may has a fix but currently it's only available on Amlogic private git server.

If you encounter the issue with specific mp3 then please send a PM with some samples, it would save time testing.

@hanoy

Look at programs addons.

@dreamers

Your post is fuzzy.
On which device you tried it ? Bluetimes M3 ?
Which image ? GBOX 2.1/2.2 ? GBOX 2.0 ?
My device it'a a bluetimes m3 box.I have try flash you gbox image and with this image xbmc start but with problem to usb and ethernet.
Sorry for my bad english.
@dreamers

Try the GBOX 2.0, I think at least ethernet should work.
@ dhead
and for the usb?You know what is the problem?
@dreamers

If you're reporting an issue then post thorough details about the issue and post logs (kernel/dmesg and XBMC if needed) unless you believe I'm some kind of an oracle.
Seems like my CRS is getting worse in my older age. Anyways I have the G-box midnight 2.2. To install the M3 Linux Gotham, do ya use the toothpick deal? I've tried installing from the addon from zip file from my thumb drive, but it say it's not the correct layout or something like that.
Thank ya much.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo & Gotham Linux Builds for Amlogic M3 Devices7