• 4(current)
WIP [MOD] Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) - LiveTV Mod
hi, at the moment i use aeon nox only for testing your mod (especialy the channel osd screen that is like on dreambox). normaly i prefer the default confluence skin. so i would agree: you only should rollback the change if the other users agree. i hope team xbmc will take over your great "advanced" channel osd to confluence skin.
(2014-04-23, 20:22)Maniac Wrote: @noonza: Great stuff, I will also make the 2h epg as default and remove the 5min markers. Will fix the AM/PM issues, sorry about that. What did you mean by alignment of the big clock? You want it aligned with the channel name or the date?

Hey,

Sorry I didn't explain clearly.

1. Fix the alignment for the AM/PM issue next to the TV Show title so it is similar to when using the 24h clock (*picture below and I think you understood already)
2. With the big clock (top right red box) add a AM/PM sign

And no need to be sorry since I'm merely giving suggestions and my requests. Tongue
(2014-04-23, 21:30)Maniac Wrote: If everyone agrees, I will rollback the change.
+1
(2014-04-23, 21:30)Maniac Wrote: But I just think it's kinda confusing having two different buttons access the slideblade in the same section (just different view).
No. Your mod is the only one that handle this different and so this is confusing.

BJ1
(2014-04-24, 08:25)_BJ1 Wrote: ...
No. Your mod is the only one that handle this different and so this is confusing.
BJ1

Are you sure about this? Install Gotham 13.0 beta3 or 4 and use either stock Confluence or AeonNox4 and enter the "EPG Timeline" view. How do you access the sideblade? You cannot press Left nor Up and access the sideblade. And because of this, I changed the other views, in the same section (LiveTV) to access sideblade via Backspace.
Am I missing something here? (Do not want to argue, just want to make sure I am not going mad) Smile

I can see where this is going, so I will rollback the change Smile
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Just installed Gotham Beta 4, Skin is default (Confluence)

The only view that use 'back' for accessing the side menu (blade) is 'EPG-Timeline'. All other views in PVR-Section use 'left' (or 'right' as they toggle around) to access the side-menu. The reason using 'back' in timeline is only that this view could be very large. Confluence use a 3-hour epg btw.

Regards

_BJ1
(2014-04-23, 13:31)Maniac Wrote: Hmm I don't know. I just testet the original channelOSD and it does work fine, it focuses on the currently watching channel. What version of xbmc & skin are you using?

I don' understand this...
I installed AN 4.1.9.8 from Git with the same result... It always open the channelOSD with chanal "one" by pressing "c".
So Tried the on the second computer with the same result...

can you tell me, which line in the DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml is responsible for setting focus on surrent channel?
because on you Mod it is working fine for me...
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
@_BJ1: Thanks, just wanted to make sure. I will rollback the change. Wink

@sveni_lee: To be honest, there is no particular skin-code that does this, you can override the current playing channel text color, but neither version of the channelsOSD uses that. So I guess it's integrated by default, it just works.
Perhaps your problem is pvr-addon related? What addon are you using and could you perhaps test a different addon?
I use the vnsi-pvr-plugin...
maybe i can try the dvbviewer-plugin... so I will test...
I'm wondering because sometime ago at the begining of 4.1.9 it works...
but after one of the changes it does not work for me...
And if I use your Mod it works... so I'm confused...
@Maniac

I've found the proplem :-)
DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml line 58 must be:
Code:
<control type="list" id="111">

thanks...
Glad to hear Smile a bit strange fix tho.
I changed that to id="111" so that it would not colide with my other channelosd which tok over id="11". It seems that the original Channelosd xml file contains multiple controls with Id=11, and that is a no go. Smile
yes is strange...
I've test it on a system without your mod and it work with id="111".
So now I've a mix between your mod and the original one...
The original DialogPVRChennelsOSD.xml and rest from your Mod
Updated first post with

Version 0.6
- Rollback on "backspace to open sideblade". Back to normal setting.
- Removed pvr-addon label on infobar. Bigger fonts on channel number and name.
- Fixed AM/PM label issue on infobar & main channel view
- Added new selected-channel texture in Channel-OSD
- EPG Timeline: Removed 5min markers
- EPG Timeline: 2h timeblocks
Thanks for the update!

However the EPG timeline is still set at 1.5 hours. I've tried changing the timeblocks to 25 but that causes the skin to crash. Any ideas?

Also, with Aeon Nox 4 (latest update from git) + your mod, when watching our own movies or tv shows it will show the default flags when pressing "i" on a movie instead of the custom flags a user can set in the skin settings.
Yeah that issue with epg is kinda weird, before when I tested it worked with 25, now it does not. only 20 = 1,5h and 40= 3h. Very strange.

The mod is based on version 4.1.9.8, as far as I know 4.1.9.9 is not "official" yet? The download link doesn't seem to work.
I won't update the mod to work with the latest git, since it changes often and someone might have an older version of the skin installed. Smile
(2014-04-28, 20:40)Maniac Wrote: Yeah that issue with epg is kinda weird, before when I tested it worked with 25, now it does not. only 20 = 1,5h and 40= 3h. Very strange.

Damn. Any ideas what's wrong?

Quote:The mod is based on version 4.1.9.8, as far as I know 4.1.9.9 is not "official" yet? The download link doesn't seem to work.
I won't update the mod to work with the latest git, since it changes often and someone might have an older version of the skin installed. Smile

Fair enough! I think 4.1.9.9 is out however but I have no idea if it includes the use of custom flags.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) - LiveTV Mod1