• 7(current)
WIP [MOD] Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) - LiveTV Mod
Channel logos are either provided by the backend (some pvr-addons require that you set the folder of the channel logos in the settings), or via Kodi LiveTV settings. There should be an option to choose a channel-logo folder.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Great fantastic Mod Maniac...love it. Was curious if this mod can be combined with the mod from this thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=203931 , seems you both need the 2 xmls required to achieve this and they would overwrite each other, is there any way to combine them? Thank you again so much for a beautiful MOD.
Hey Maniac - I don't mean to double post, and maybe you've provided an answer somewhere else but I could not find it, but is it possible to add a SubMenu item for EPG somehow? I've tried looking it up but haven't been successful. I tried asking in the main thread for the Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) post but didn't receive anything.

My apologies if it's something simple. If it is, I haven't figured it out (but would be super happy at being wrong!).

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind. I added a Custom submenu using the Window IDs from this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...#pid844667

The command for EPG is ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0) for anyone else that wants this and couldn't find it.
@Maniac

I use your mod with Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 yesterday I had to update to Kodi 14 Alpha 4 and now I have the problem with a
missing MyPVRChannels.xml... Is this Helix specific? And is there any chance to fix this?
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
@sveni_lee: You cannot use this mod for Kodi 14 Helix, this one is only for Gotham. Mod does exist for Helix, but it is for Aeon Nox 5, and not 4.1.9.

I don't think there is AeonNox 4 for Helix?
okay, thank you. so I have to use Aeon Nox 5...
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
Hello,

This is a great mod, thanks alot.

One thing that is bugging me though is the background image on the epg. How do I keep the tv channel playing fullscreen, but have the epg open semi transparent over the fullscreen picture? Like what is shown on your screenshot named "EPG Timeline"?

When I press the epg button mine displays whatever channel is playing in a tiny box on the bottom left below the epg. I would much prefer this box being fullscreen behind the epg, then have the box displaying the picons..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
@noonzascript how did you get the EPG genre colours working with Australian TV channels? Mine all show up in the genric white/grey.
@stupot333: It works the same way here, what you see on the screenshots is just my custom backdrops (fanart). Smile

@ lorax: Please check if your backend provides epg-genre by genre-name og genre-type (number).
(2014-10-05, 12:08)Maniac Wrote: @stupot333: It worsk the same way here, what i
you see on he screenshots is just my custom backdrops (fanart). Smile
Hi Maniac,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not sure I explained clear enough, please allow me show you some screenshots Smile

The first one is epg timeline view, and as you can see the video from the channel which is currently playing is in a small box on the left where the channel logo usually is.
http://postimg.org/image/rvvlk40ox/

The second one is "epg now". As you can see this one has the video which is currently playing as a full screen backdrop.
http://postimg.org/image/uoot4511d/

If you take a a look at the screenshot from post No.40 https://i.imgur.com/vGzNXOM.jpg , that is what I'm looking for. Do you see what I mean? There is a fullscreen video behind the epg, rather than in a small box on the left where the channel logo's would normally be.

On the stock version of this skin it works exactly as described above - full screen video back drop behind the epg timeline.

I would be extremely grateful if you could tell me what file and line to edit so I can achieve fullscreen video backdrop on the epg timeline. I have been pulling my hair out for hours searching for the correct line to edit :S
@Maniac The backend is Tvheadend, it groups by content type, for example Sports or Movie/Drama
@Maniac How do you activate the additional show info as shown in the screen shot "Channel info 5" on the first page of this forum?
(2014-10-06, 13:46)Lorax Wrote: @Maniac How do you activate the additional show info as shown in the screen shot "Channel info 5" on the first page of this forum?

Press your info button... or the key " i " on your keyboard.
@stupot333 The info button only displays the bottom panel not the additional info on shows, eg plot outlines.
- The epg-colors: navigate to \media\new_pvr\epg-genres\transparent and copy them to \media\new_pvr\epg-genres\

- The info button should bring up both the infobar and the infopanel, like the screenshot shows.

PS! The development of this particular mod will be halted in the future. It is now included in skin that phil is working on.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) - LiveTV Mod1