Release New Release 1.5.1
Version 1.5 is ready. Just can not figure out how to configure xcode to build a multi-architecture (32 and 64 bit) ipa and that supports iOS 5.1.1 and higher (I wouldn't cut out the old devices such as the ipad1 with iOS 5.1.1 and set as minimum target iOS 6.0).*Solved: Thanks to the apple dev forums help I got the right hint!

As always, if anyone would like to help me untangle this knot or better wants to and join the project is welcome!

Solved that the app has been submitted to apple with this change log:

- live TV access from the app main menu with Electronic Programming Guide (EPG) support
- access to XBMC PVR Recordings *
- access to XBMC PVR Timers list **
- When using the software remote control, long press the bottom movie/tv/picture button to activate PVR related windows on screen
- The iPad now has clean audio & video library buttons
- added custom URL handler "xbmcremote" so that other apps and urls can now open this app
- mark as watched/unwatched library items
- changes to XBMC settings can now be made in-app from the "more" button in the right drawer
- create remote control custom buttons in the right drawer from XBMC settings, as well as programs, video  and audio add-ons
- app is now 64bit native
- fixed remote control DVD menu navigation
- fixed displayed language name on subtitles and audio streams information
- fixed subtitles search: support added for the new XBMC Gotham subtitle system.
- solved minor bugs here and there Smile

* due to the initial support stage, start playback of a PVR recording from within the app is possible only with the PVR add-ons that are able to provide the link to the files.
** due to the initial support stage, PVR timers aren't editable within the remote app

P.S.: waiting this, in the meantime, have you tried to say hello to the upcoming XBMC Gotham by going into the app info and tapping continuosly (say 20 times very quickly...) the bottom right face (mine Tongue), the one that the red arrow indicates:
Nice easteregg
eheh... and it's there even before that it was decided the codename Gotham! coincidences
Selecting the movies or music is crashing xbmc remote on my iPad air with the version 1.5. My IPhone 5s the app isn't crashing on these two items though.
(2014-04-28, 00:40)amcfarla Wrote: Selecting the movies or music is crashing xbmc remote on my iPad air with the version 1.5. My IPhone 5s the app isn't crashing on these two items though.

Same here. iPad Air, instant crash if I pick Music or Movies. TV Shows works. I tried cleaning the cache using the toggle in settings but that made no difference.
@amcfarla, @joshuacant thank you for reporting the issue sadly I'm not able to reproduce the crash!!! Can you please give me more info such as the device iOS version and the XBMC version and the operating system where XBMC is running? Furthermore will be very useful if you can provide me the crashlog that can be retrieved via itunes with this steps http://www.ondemandworld.com/how-to-find-crash-logs/
(2014-04-28, 03:00)joshuacant Wrote:
(2014-04-28, 00:40)amcfarla Wrote: Selecting the movies or music is crashing xbmc remote on my iPad air with the version 1.5. My IPhone 5s the app isn't crashing on these two items though.

Same here. iPad Air, instant crash if I pick Music or Movies. TV Shows works. I tried cleaning the cache using the toggle in settings but that made no difference.

I had the same problem until i updated my Air to the lates ios yesterday. I have it wroking on my ipad mini 2 with the same IOS version
as the air before i updated so its something to do with the air
(2014-04-28, 10:40)joethefox Wrote: @amcfarla, @joshuacant thank you for reporting the issue sadly I'm not able to reproduce the crash!!! Can you please give me more info such as the device iOS version and the XBMC version and the operating system where XBMC is running? Furthermore will be very useful if you can provide me the crashlog that can be retrieved via itunes with this steps http://www.ondemandworld.com/how-to-find-crash-logs/

@joethefox I will get the info to you when I get home from work. I did check my iPad 3rd Gen with the new version and that one doesn't crash either so it seems to be just the iPad Air that is having the issue. Thanks for trying to help out with the issue.
@Bkam thanks for the feedback. Just installed iOS 7.0 simulator and tested on iPad 64 bit with iOS 7.0 but everything seems working as it should here. I need the crashlog.
(2014-04-28, 13:13)amcfarla Wrote: @joethefox I will get the info to you when I get home from work. I did check my iPad 3rd Gen with the new version and that one doesn't crash either so it seems to be just the iPad Air that is having the issue. Thanks for trying to help out with the issue.
Big Grin seems that in every new release crash you come in my help also Smile
joethefox I went from 7.0.4 i think to 7.1.1
(2014-04-24, 20:44)joethefox Wrote: - changes to XBMC settings can now be made in-app from the "more" button in the right drawer
- create remote control custom buttons in the right drawer from XBMC settings, as well as programs, video  and audio add-ons

Nice features, shame 13 is still in beta though :/

Otherwise first update i've seen in ages and while i had no stability issues or any real issues before it looks to add some nice things.
(2014-04-28, 13:18)joethefox Wrote:
(2014-04-28, 13:13)amcfarla Wrote: @joethefox I will get the info to you when I get home from work. I did check my iPad 3rd Gen with the new version and that one doesn't crash either so it seems to be just the iPad Air that is having the issue. Thanks for trying to help out with the issue.
Big Grin seems that in every new release crash you come in my help also Smile

@joethefox I have sent you a PM and an email with the info you have requested. Thanks again for looking into this.
I'm having the same issue, live tv and movie will cause the app to crash on iPad mini 2. Running 7.0.4 jailbroken
I love your app very much. I just have one suggestion, why not make the big xbmc button function as play/pause button during video playback? It's a lot easier to find and press than the smaller one at the top plus it does nothing right now during playback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Release 1.5.10