iOS Xbmc not showing on springboard
I have iphone 5s running 7.04 I using official repo in cydia and it downloads xbmc. But when I come to use it it isn't installed and there are no icons on springboard ! I go into cydia and it says it's installed any ideas on how to fix this without wiping my phone and losing my jailbreak
Have you tried respringing or rebooting?
Yes yes and yes!!!!
You're sure it's not hidden in some folder? I've had some Cydia apps somehow "remember" a folder location between install and uninstall, when I expected them to just show up outside of a folder. Maybe try searching for XBMC using spotlight by pulling down on the springboard.
I've also tried that to and it's not in folders!!!! I have had xbmc work at first then over night this started to happen !! Please help miss my xbmc!!!! Lol
Tried a reboot already? (not only a respring).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Any chance you have 'terminal' installed? Usually the command 'uicache' and respring fixes every icon issue like this.
Resprung and rebooted ! I installed terminal activator from big boss repo . I don't know what I'm doing though please explain
(2014-05-08, 13:48)J0DZ Wrote: Resprung and rebooted ! I installed terminal activator from big boss repo . I don't know what I'm doing though please explain

Sorry you don't want terminal activator. Uninstall that.

If you want to still try, use 'mobileterminal'.

All you do is open it. Type uicache. When it comes up with a new line, exit the app and respring. Icon should appear then. Can then uninstall mobileterminal too if you wish.
Tried that it does work!!! Am I doing it right
Apparently not.
How long do you wait for new line

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc not showing on springboard0