Can't find analog hdmi on Gotham
Hey Guys,

I used to have an analog choice in my list of output devices. After installing Gotham i only have digital ones and everything is stuttering and lagging.

Does anyone know how i get my audio to analog on the new version?

Sorry if you guys are sick of this question, i have read all the stickies and googled it, but i cant find it... Sad

I have completely deleted the old version including the folder in user settings to ensure nothing was left behind.

The mainboard is a Asus E45M1-Deluxe

Thanks and sorry if i missed something,
Best regards
Nicolai
Gotham FAQ
Thanks helta

I have read it threw and i can't find any information regarding the suddenly missing analog setting.

Best regards
Nicolai
perhaps tell us how and to what you got it connected,
keep in mind HDMI is a digital connection
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Thanks TRaSH

The Machine is a Windows 7 64bit running on a ASUS E45m1-deluxe using the built in hdmi output directly to a Samsung UE55D8000.

In version 12 i could simply choose analog in my audio output settings and everything worked perfectly.
Have you enabled the EXPERT settings view to show all settings in Gotham? Might need to switch to confluence to see the option which allows you to amend the settings level before switching back to an alternative skin etc.
If you select HDMI and disable passthrough you will get the same result, all audio decoded to LPCM and sent through HDMI.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
What he said
Thats what its already set on Sad Its displaying something like 3-5fps on the tv. I have found that it will run ok for about 10 minutes on really low res shows, and then start doing the same again. I can get it to resume acceptably for another 10 mins or so if i bring up the menu and remove it again.

Ill try and have a look at some other settings when I get home or revert to v12 for now.
Post a screenshot of all your settings, note you may need to scroll down and capture a 2nd screenshot to get them all.

A debug log of you playing something would also be helpful, see log_file (wiki)
Thanks jjd

Will do the second i get home from work Smile
Hi there,
I have a similar issue when playing back compressed MKV Files, light random stutters in video.
I am trying to add the XBMC LOG UPLOADER, that way I can share my log.
When I click on get more, I dont see XBMC Log Uploader as an option. Can you help me locate it? Below the instructions I am attempting to follow, please forgive me as I am a beginner.

Get more... → XBMC Log Uploader and click on "Install"

MY Setup:
INTEL NUC DC3217IYE
Latest Drivers
8GB RAM
64 Hardrive
Windows 7
Gotham XBMC

Thank you for your time and help.
Finlly got to take the screenshots Smile

Making a log and uploading it now.

watch gallery
Everything looks to be as it should for XBMC to decode all audio which is what the old Analog output setting would have given you.
Yeah, I have tried to change every single setting and I simply can't find the problem.
Its driving me absolutely nuts and i hate having to bother you guys with it...

Here is the log(i removed the obvious information like the list of files on my server and the filename of the mobie i used to generate the log, but apart from that everything is in the log.

Thank you so very very much for your help!!!

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=199302

also just to let you know i get around 5-6 fps on the tv(visually counting) and the information on the screen in debug mode says its using 5-15%

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't find analog hdmi on Gotham0