Req *.NFO files load in the background/cloud from local directory without scrapping?
Will it be possible to load files *.nfo (description about media) and photos (fanart, poster)
in the background / cloud from local directory NAS, without importing the database?
ex. I have media file filename.avi and filename.nfo (where are description about file), and filename-poster.jpg, filename-fanart.jpg.
And next i have added shortcut directory in video, and i would that show about information about this file.. without import, scraping video...

It is possible?
nope
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
well, sort of, if you first specify a content type for that folder/share and choose the .nfo scraper. It won't be scraped/loaded on focus, but once you pressed "i" to show up the info screen, which will scrape that particular movie into the database. Fanart and poster will be shown also without toggling the info screen.
edit: this is working for me, but I'm having my movies in separate folders
ah yeah. however when just browsing through it you won't see any info except the poster/fanart
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
*.NFO files load in the background/cloud from local directory without scrapping?0