Value for the 'studio' in custom ListItems not being read
Bug 
Hi there,

VideoExtras uses the following line to populate the corresponding label so it could set the 'studio' value of the video before passing it to the Player:

Code:
listitem.setInfo('video', {'studio': __addon__.getLocalizedString(32001) + " - " + SourceDetails.getTitle()})

Somehow this isn't working any more in Gotham. Could this be a Gotham bug that is not copying the setInfo('Studio') value into the VideoPlayer.Studio value? (it's populated in includes.xml for confluence - same for both Gotham and Frodo).

This isn't listed on the Gotham changes published (as far as I can tell) so people can align to it. Perhaps it is now being stored in a different field and the python api documentation needs update?

Thanks!

Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Confluence will only display the studio info when content is set to movies.
So make sure your addon does that.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for your reply Ronie,

Given the fact that VideoExtras was displaying the studio info in Frodo as per images above, did you change this behaviour in Confluence as you went from Frodo to Gotham?
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
(2014-05-25, 22:23)ronie Wrote: Confluence will only display the studio info when content is set to movies.
So make sure your addon does that.

Hi Ronie,

When you say "content is set to movies" are you referring to:

xbmcplugin.setContent(addon_handle, 'movies')

When you have a plugin? - I have tried that, but unfortunately it does not change the behaviour.

Also, if it is a normal script - I don't think we can set this value can we?

Thanks

Rob

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Value for the 'studio' in custom ListItems not being read0