Android Amlogic Dev Board for XBMC
Smile 
Dear Friends

Are you boring of there cheap electronic products made in china?
Yeah, me too.

So I m planing a series named Watermelon of Amlogic Dev Board for XBMC fans\Amlogic Fans\Linux Fans\Arm Ubuntu Fans\Porting Hacker...........

I work for a proxy of Amlogic Soc, also Im a FAE, a Programmer

I can help you in Official software and hardware, and I need your passion friends.

More infomation ,welcome to my website www.amlfans.org, its new, less content, but Im posting
Hi insun,

Great initiative, Amlogic platforms have allot of potential for the hobbyist / open source community.

Myself, I planned a multi-year self-program for my spare time (don't got much with my studies) to learn more about embedded design, now I'm starting to get the hangs of the Linux kernel.
Hopefully by the end of next year I'll start to layout my own boards.

Are you plan to licence the board as OSH/OSHW ?
What about interfaces ? it would be nice to have a dev board with all the SoC interfaces accessible.

I've looked into your forum and I don't think it's a good idea to post documentation on a forum (or a wiki), that may or may not stay up.
I think a better approach would be to create a Github repo (let's call it documentation-meson or watermelon-docs) and use Github's markdown (or any other) to have it nicely rendered.
I recommend also to use Github's Atom editer for editing the docs so you can see a preview of the docs with Github's markdown.
I'm planning to do this myself for general hacking Amlogic devices (u-boot, kernel, accessing GPIO and etc) when I'll have some time off from exams.

I don't really understand why you have a KiCAD forum, are you layouting the board with KiCAD ?
If so then it's the strangest thing I've heard. unless you know a manufacturer that accepts KiCAD files.
(2014-06-11, 09:55)dhead Wrote: Hi insun,

Great initiative, Amlogic platforms have allot of potential for the hobbyist / open source community.

Myself, I planned a multi-year self-program for my spare time (don't got much with my studies) to learn more about embedded design, now I'm starting to get the hangs of the Linux kernel.
Hopefully by the end of next year I'll start to layout my own boards.

Are you plan to licence the board as OSH/OSHW ?
What about interfaces ? it would be nice to have a dev board with all the SoC interfaces accessible.

I've looked into your forum and I don't think it's a good idea to post documentation on a forum (or a wiki), that may or may not stay up.
I think a better approach would be to create a Github repo (let's call it documentation-meson or watermelon-docs) and use Github's markdown (or any other) to have it nicely rendered.
I recommend also to use Github's Atom editer for editing the docs so you can see a preview of the docs with Github's markdown.
I'm planning to do this myself for general hacking Amlogic devices (u-boot, kernel, accessing GPIO and etc) when I'll have some time off from exams.

I don't really understand why you have a KiCAD forum, are you layouting the board with KiCAD ?
If so then it's the strangest thing I've heard. unless you know a manufacturer that accepts KiCAD files.

No, Im not layout a board using Kicad, I just interesting with it, and I wish some hacker can build a Kiacad Project for Amlogic SoCs

The PCB factory can accept Gerber file, that's enouth i think, but I don't know if Hi-Speed PCB need to adjust Resister for DDR

Im not good at Hardware engnieering

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amlogic Dev Board for XBMC0