How to export library NFO, images etc when the media is missing or deleted
Hi,

I lost all of my movies and tv shows when backing up my hard disk. I'd like to be able to export the library data (nfo, fanart, thumbnails etc) so that I can start to replace the missing movies.

I thought this would be easier that accessing via MySQL to export a list of files/ shows/ movies etc - however it isn't

It seems that XBMC will only export the library when the movie file actually exists. is there a way to force it to export the library data regardless of whether the movie/ episode file actually exists?

I've searched for forum and haven't found anything - if anyone has a solution or can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks

Rich
You might be able to export the library to a single file. Since Frodo it is recommended to export using multiple files but single file export is still an option.
You could use xbmc in portable mode to use your old library while building a new one in regular mode. That way you can have your old library as a reference.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to export library NFO, images etc when the media is missing or deleted0