Win All addons get fail error
Exclamation 
Hi all,

I installed XBMC without any problems. I can install addons without any problems but when I try to run any of them they all say error: "Script Failed"

Whats wrong ?
Thanks . (Running Win8 XBMC 13.1)

Log file
What you posted is a regular log file. A debug log would be much more helpful.
(2014-07-11, 20:59)pkscout Wrote: What you posted is a regular log file. A debug log would be much more helpful.

Sorry I cant even use Log Uploader because I also get a script error on that.
You don't need log uploader. Just set debugging on, restart xbmc, replicate the problem and post the log.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-07-12, 00:21)nickr Wrote: You don't need log uploader. Just set debugging on, restart xbmc, replicate the problem and post the log.

Here it is
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...1913211986
My best guess based on the log is that you have something that is blocking outbound internet connections. A couple of the failures were related to URLlib not being able to connect to some host, and at least one of the others looks like an error when a site doesn't send back any valid JSON.
(2014-07-12, 02:57)pkscout Wrote: My best guess based on the log is that you have something that is blocking outbound internet connections. A couple of the failures were related to URLlib not being able to connect to some host, and at least one of the others looks like an error when a site doesn't send back any valid JSON.

So any suggestions on what to do ?
yes, unblock your connections (which is nothing to do with xbmc)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-07-12, 03:40)nickr Wrote: yes, unblock your connections (which is nothing to do with xbmc)

Just did that . Still not working . If I find a solution I will let you know .
Most of these add-ons are Frodo versions, you're running Gotham; there has been quite a few changes between the iterations of XBMC, be sure you have the latest. I note : "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it" whihc says to me you have access, but the path, or URL is no longer current.

Try the YouTube add-on, is there sucess or failure? (the Youtube add-on has been quite stable) Success means that the other add-ons need updating or development, Failure means a local issue as others have suggested.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All addons get fail error0