• 2(current)
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support
wow, nice to see you back phil - looking forward to your future work
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Welcome back Phil! I've been using and enjoying Aeon Nox for a long time.

One thing of concern to me is that any new version supports the VideoExtras plugin, including the 'overlay' on movie and tv show lists, so the user can see which titles have extras.

I'm hoping it's easier to build this support in from the start rather than try to tack it on later, which, I guess, is why so many skins don't support it.
Welcome back!

Try in free time made more view in music section skins becouse now in movie is around 15 on music only 3.
Why no made all view from movie to music ?
(2014-08-19, 22:03)cezar Wrote: Welcome back!

Try in free time made more view in music section skins becouse now in movie is around 15 on music only 3.

mainly because XBMC and all the scrapers do not deliver as much info and artwork for artists/albums/songs as for Movies / TVShows.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
most script errors shoud be gone now.
googlemaps stuff should also be almost bug free now (remember that this is also implemented for Picture GeoTags, works great Smile )
skin + script update from my Github is needed.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Welcome back phil Smile
(2014-08-20, 01:33)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-08-19, 22:03)cezar Wrote: Welcome back!

mainly because XBMC and all the scrapers do not deliver as much info and artwork for artists/albums/songs as for Movies / TVShows.
Ok but on music section im see only 3 view [ when im look skin like Bello im see 7 view in music section ]
Im no think about made aditional info etc im only think about made view from films in music section.
Example on movie im used Poster Bignoid and Showcase on music is no this view [ im no dvelopers but when im look to film view i think is possible made all him on music ]

I think will be good change music player special add nicer menu [ icons] to change/setup function like [ play/backword/forword/ change visaualisation .... ] Maybe will be good add like is in neon, conflunace cover on left side picture .
perhaps in the far far distant future. I first have to get all the stuff already implemented in a bug-free state. (makin good progress btw, music artist info seems to be workin now Smile )
The new maps feature looks great!
I have some errors there though. When selecting an event and clicking the Headliner videos, I always get same videos to choose from (non of them are from the artists in the event I selected.
Also in music info mode, when selecting the music video tab I only get spinning icons and no videos gets shown for selection. Image
Image[/img]
Hey phil65,

Welcome Back! Glad you're porting your skin over to Gotham. Anyway you should check out this LiveTV mod by Maniac for this skin (well for Warlion's modded version of your skin) -
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=192197

Hoping you implement it into your skin as it makes LiveTV 10x look and feel better than the original. Smile
(2014-08-20, 08:50)noonzascript Wrote: Hey phil65,

Welcome Back! Glad you're porting your skin over to Gotham. Anyway you should check out this LiveTV mod by Maniac for this skin (well for Warlion's modded version of your skin) -
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=192197

Hoping you implement it into your skin as it makes LiveTV 10x look and feel better than the original. Smile

if Maniac wants to help out, sure. I haven´t set up a LiveTV Demo Client yet so I can´t check that part of the skin at the moment.

(2014-08-20, 08:45)sanity Wrote: The new maps feature looks great!
I have some errors there though. When selecting an event and clicking the Headliner videos, I always get same videos to choose from (non of them are from the artists in the event I selected.
Also in music info mode, when selecting the music video tab I only get spinning icons and no videos gets shown for selection. Image
Image[/img]

your skin is not up to date. I can see that from the screenshots.
Welcome back phil Smile

Yeah I guess I need to polish the an4 mod for LiveTV, I can help out as much as time allows me.

Question: Will AN4 ever be available for future versions of Kodi, like Helix? If so, then there needs to be done a lot of work in porting the pvr section to be Helix compatible.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Thanks!
I re-downloaded latest skin from your git and now maps works perfect!
Still nothing shows on music video section when playing mp3. Do I have to enable something?

[/quote]

your skin is not up to date. I can see that from the screenshots.
[/quote]
(2014-08-20, 13:50)Maniac Wrote: ...
Question: Will AN4 ever be available for future versions of Kodi, like Helix? If so, then there needs to be done a lot of work in porting the pvr section to be Helix compatible.

Kodi / Helix support would be fine...
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
I know that AN4 is not yet supported for Helix but it seems to work fine so far for me except the keyboard letters are not showing up. Does anyone know of a fix for this. It seems a shame not to be able to test Helix out with AN4 when the only thing that seems to not work (for me at least) is the keyboard.

[EDIT] I found that the keyboard letters are missing on the latest nightly, but the "Kodi 14.0 “Helix” alpha2" developement build has the letters but the arrow keys on my keyboard wouldn't work until I went to System/Settings/Input Devices and enabled "Remote Control sends keyboard presses"

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support11