"Confirm" button to bring up video information menu instead of playing the video
Very simple, but I just don't know how to do this. All of my videos use the "logo" layout. So, it looks very minimalistic with the logos scrolling at the bottom with fanart behind. The only disadvantage is the lack of information. Of course, I can view the information with the context menu, but I'd like to bring this up by just using the play video button, then if I want to play, there is a play option in the information menu. I hope I described this well enough.

I'm using an Ouya, but I imagine what I'm trying to achieve would be applicable to most XBMC builds. (Also, I use XBMC for Android.)
change the default action in XBMC settings from "play" to "show info"
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
...Seriously? I searched all over the settings, but I really can't find it. Angry
XBMC -> Settings -> Videos -> Filelists -> Default Select action <<< change this one Wink
Learning Linux the hard way !!
I can't believe I missed that! Thanks a lot, and feel free to delete this thread. Sorry if this is off-topic (it might apply to all skins, but I'm not 100% sure), but is there any way at all to add a logo to a film collection? Collections are great and sort my films into the right order, but the text looks so ugly in the logo view. (By the way, I'm using Aeon Nox 5 with Gotham.)
@outlaw, press 'c' on the movie set, manage, choose art, then assign a clearlogo. You might have to confirm in the viewtype settings for your view that 'use logo' in on. That should give you logos on your movie sets.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Thanks for this. Unfortunately it's very hard to locate the main film series (if you're going to use the first film) PNG, searching through the huge thumbnails folder for randomly-named files. I think I will try and create my own PNGs searching for ones on Fanart and editing them. At least I can do it now! Smile
^^ Offtopic, but why on earth would you search the thumbnails folder HuhHuh?

Art should be held next to a movie in each movies folder. Look at http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114633 for info, although it's most likely already installed by the skin. You can run it on your entire movie collection from program-addons, but you should look at the configuration options in the addons settings before doing so.

HTH
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Extrafanart and posters are, not logos.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Confirm" button to bring up video information menu instead of playing the video0