• 8(current)
Mod [MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library
Also, it appears the view option you select for movies also translates to TV shows and vice versa. If I select small thumbnail as a "sub" option for the movies section it also replicates that setting in the TV Show Section. I cannot have one normal thumb size and the other small.
WOW Good looking skin, I am desperate to have a similar setup and interested to know how you got the live PVR working along with sky channels. I do have sky myself and looking to integrate them all into my xbmc set up. Please help, even via PM. Thanks
hey im85288

could you add an alternative channel osd?

something like this:

especially the part on the right side of the picture Wink
picture is taken from http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=202838 maybe you can use parts of this code.

would be awesome.
(2014-10-22, 07:40)GoDodgerz Wrote: There is a small gap on the home screen menu's title bar for movies and tv shows. This is definitely more visible on a larger screen.

That was a strange one as it did not appear on my TV but did on the laptop..I changed the icon it uses so it should be better now in the latest version 3.0.49

(2014-10-22, 18:50)Nafi Wrote: hey im85288

could you add an alternative channel osd?

something like this:

especially the part on the right side of the picture Wink
picture is taken from http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=202838 maybe you can use parts of this code.

would be awesome.

Hey Nafi,

I did see that and started making the "Info-List" view in MyPVRChannels similar to it, but then preferred the wall and banner views. If you want to make some adjustments to that view I'd appreciate it Smile

Also in this version are a few tweaks to the alternative OSD for live tv..such as adding the next program end time, slight change in date format and a bit of alignment.

i just discovered the info list view in livetv. it's totally fine!

but i guess we are talking about different things:

what i mean is XBMC.ActivateWindow(PVROSDChannels) which can be mapped in the remote.
it's a lightweight channel osd. currently it's loking like this: Image

it would be great to have the info-list view as PVROSDChannels window. ofc with other scaling and smaller letters
(2014-10-22, 19:56)Nafi Wrote: i just discovered the info list view in livetv. it's totally fine!

but i guess we are talking about different things:

what i mean is XBMC.ActivateWindow(PVROSDChannels) which can be mapped in the remote.
it's a lightweight channel osd. currently it's loking like this: Image

it would be great to have the info-list view as PVROSDChannels window. ofc with other scaling and smaller letters

Oh yes I see what you mean now, I think in Kodi now by default when pressing the guide button it brings up the channels view...so all in all quite similar just different buttons Smile

I guess nobody is using the QuickNav section with Kodi Library as I noticed it was still using the MediaBrowser library for things like Movies/TV Shows, recently added etc... this is now corrected in version 3.0.50

(2014-10-22, 15:22)Mark142 Wrote: WOW Good looking skin, I am desperate to have a similar setup and interested to know how you got the live PVR working along with sky channels. I do have sky myself and looking to integrate them all into my xbmc set up. Please help, even via PM. Thanks

Hi, Thanks. Your best bet is google on this one. If it helps I use the TVHeadEnd PVR Backend (Moi + network tuner).
ok. didn't know that.

i changed my keymaps slightly and now i use the big pvr osd. Now i can access the slidebar with EPG, timer and search again Smile
Before it was very difficult to get to these windows because of my keymaps.
(2014-10-22, 19:07)im85288 Wrote: [quote='GoDodgerz' pid='1819077' dateline='1413956407']
There is a small gap on the home screen menu's title bar for movies and tv shows. This is definitely more visible on a larger screen.

That was a strange one as it did not appear on my TV but did on the laptop..I changed the icon it uses so it should be better now in the latest version 3.0.49

Im not sure I like the flat design of the bar Confused It doesn't seem to flow with the rest of the skin. Its darker than the other tiles and without the transparency it doesn't flow. Thanks for looking into it. Is there anyway for me to roll back to the previous release and just deal with the gap?
Only one thing to say ... THIS IS PERFECT SKIN MOD !!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD !!!

Missing only one thing for my kodi, get better, but it does not depend on im85288 master .... It is the TvTuner !!!

Someone has TvTuner working?
A new version is up 3.0.51

This one has an adapted recordings view (added icons and progress bar to show remaining storage space), it also does away with the dependancy on the now non functioning weather wunderground addon (currently waiting for a replacement for 10 day weather forecast etc) and brings in the focus logo of the other sections when in the weather section. A little fix for the context menu in favourites is added too.

And lastly, for those on the most recent Helix releases you need to set the type of keyboard in the International section for it to appear correctly. You can now choose from many different layouts which is pretty cool.

(2014-10-22, 22:52)GoDodgerz Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 19:07)im85288 Wrote: [quote='GoDodgerz' pid='1819077' dateline='1413956407']
There is a small gap on the home screen menu's title bar for movies and tv shows. This is definitely more visible on a larger screen.

Im not sure I like the flat design of the bar Confused It doesn't seem to flow with the rest of the skin. Its darker than the other tiles and without the transparency it doesn't flow. Thanks for looking into it. Is there anyway for me to roll back to the previous release and just deal with the gap?

Agreed, Rolled back for this version.

(2014-10-23, 01:39)iorifly Wrote: Only one thing to say ... THIS IS PERFECT SKIN MOD !!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD !!!

Missing only one thing for my kodi, get better, but it does not depend on im85288 master .... It is the TvTuner !!!

Someone has TvTuner working?

Thanks Smile I do not use TVTunes as MediaBrowser does not need it..but maybe you will get more luck posting on the TVTunes forum or maybe someone else here uses it...
im85288,
     Friend, like having a bottom weather as yours? liked his background....
The bottom Logo is new in version 3.0.51...mine is with the yahoo weather addon.

The backgrounds are just weather fanarts... there are some nice ones out there that are more matched to the real weather

Download a weather fanart pack such as those found here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=41650 (Note - there are some better ones such as the one found here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=183341 )
Thank you! Im85288 !!! I will try!

Everything working ... How did I let this go?
A quick update to version 3.0.52

This one fixes a problem where the overlays were too solid on the home screen for the now new default darker backgrounds. The older look (Grey backgrounds) is now an option in the colours section.

(2014-10-23, 22:43)iorifly Wrote: Thank you! Im85288 !!! I will try!

Everything working ... How did I let this go?

No idea! The weather fanart is a really cool feature and makes this skin look much better Smile
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] 1080XF MB3 - MediaBrowser and Native Kodi Library6