Movie collection logo
Hi

Im running aeon nox 4 and im trying to figure out how to add a logo in my movie library for where it says for example "alien collection" as there is no option to add a logo for the collection, only for fanart or tv poster guess there must be a way as on fanart tv i see logo collection logos on there lol

thanks for any info you can offer me
if you press 'c' and then manage and then choose art, you should get the poster, logo etc. If you don't then you can either select 'add art' over to the right or perhaps select one of the movies and if you have artwork downloader installed choose auto, this should download all the art and at the same time create the poster,logo, disc option in the choose art area.

I've noticed after say importing a library that you only get poster / fanart options in the art selection window and I do auto and then all the others are added and then just change whichever needs changing.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
yea im ok doing single movies with logos mate, but when i try to do a movie collection the chose art from movie information is not a option and dont see, and the only other option is add art and only fanart and poster is a option there so just puzzled

thanks for your reply
Hi, you need to install an add-on and go exactly by the manual all written in this thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153502

Works perfectly Smile
You can try Movie Set Artwork Automator. If I'm remembering correctly poster and fanart are your only options for moviesets in Kodi. Couldn't find any quick confirmation of that though.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-09-12, 20:13)wgstarks Wrote: You can try Movie Set Artwork Automator. If I'm remembering correctly poster and fanart are your only options for moviesets in Kodi. Couldn't find any quick confirmation of that though.

Beat you by a minute Tongue Big Grin
(2014-09-12, 20:04)kizzer31 Wrote: yea im ok doing single movies with logos mate, but when i try to do a movie collection the chose art from movie information is not a option and dont see, and the only other option is add art and only fanart and poster is a option there so just puzzled

thanks for your reply

Also, if you want to select art manually you need to hi light the movie collection and press "c" in a keyboard. This will open the contextual menu and you will see a Choose Art selection.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
thanks for replies tried to use movie set atrwork automator in past to no joy guys

wgstark i do that mate then chose art but only options are poster and fanart for me im running aeon nox 4....was using aeon nox 4.1.9 but noticed in gotham the streams would lag but in frodo beyond xbmc they seem to stream perfect for me hence why im using aeon nox 4 as thats the only one that works for me in frodo
Yes. Poster and fanart are the limit of your options with Kodi I believe.
ah ok pal think i might just try gotham again lol....in gotham is it possible to set a new movie collection logo?

sorry to bang on m8 and appreciate the help
(2014-09-12, 20:46)kizzer31 Wrote: frodo beyond xbmc

by no means and in any way supported on this forum.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
like i said gotham was laggin on live streams but will give it another try just trying to find out answer to original question
(2014-09-12, 21:13)Martijn Wrote:

There you go. That's a definate confirmation. Kodi does not support any movieset art other than poster and fanart. Won't make any difference which version you're using. If you do a google search you will find several threads regarding this issue. I don't pretend to even understand most of the problems related to logos.
(2014-09-12, 21:20)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-09-12, 21:13)Martijn Wrote:

There you go. That's a definate confirmation. Kodi does not support any movieset art other than poster and fanart. Won't make any difference which version you're using. If you do a google search you will find several threads regarding this issue. I don't pretend to even understand most of the problems related to logos.
i was not talking about the logos. i was talking about that slapped together crap version, full of useless junk he was referring to
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
ah ok got ya....it was already installed on the device i got m8....then i switched to gotham the latest build but was getting some lag on live streams but it was fine on beyondxbmc so dont know if i need to tinker something to get the streams to play better on gotham...but thats another subject lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie collection logo0