How do I?
Save the XBMC file that is in my Android NEO X7 Mini so I can work on it?
First step would be to rewrite this question in a way that makes since to other people reading it. Second step might be to open up a web browser on your new x7 and download the xbmc file but I can't be entirely sure what your talking about from this post.
(2014-10-05, 22:32)calev Wrote: First step would be to rewrite this question in a way that makes since to other people reading it. Second step might be to open up a web browser on your new x7 and download the xbmc file but I can't be entirely sure what your talking about from this post.

Calev,

You really did NOT understand what I wrote.
The question is pretty basic
My Android is running fine I just want the XBCM that is running it
How can I save the XBMC that is already in my NEO X7 Mini? if it can be done
Thank you
Yeah it can be done. There are a couple apps that can back up apks which is what you would be doing unless you just mean the user data folder(fan art addons ect) usually here -> Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/

I believe es file explorer can back up apps (save apks).
(2014-10-06, 01:25)calev Wrote: Yeah it can be done. There are a couple apps that can back up apks which is what you would be doing unless you just mean the user data folder(fan art addons ect) usually here -> Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/

I believe es file explorer can back up apps (save apks).

Thank you Calev

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I?0