• 2(current)
iOS 8 support
13.2-1 is in cydia now and should fix ios8 compatibility (and Supports ip6 ip6plus and the New ipads)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks, it did fix compatibility Issue on my iPad Air.
(2014-10-27, 10:22)Memphiz Wrote: 13.2-1 is in cydia now and should fix ios8 compatibility (and Supports ip6 ip6plus and the New ipads)

Now that this is iOS8, we get VTB support with just the 32-bit binary on 64-bit chips right? No need for linusyang's ARM64 build?
Living Room: ASUS Chromebox / OpeneElec 5 / Kodi 14.2
Bedroom: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Home Office: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Windows Server: Intel Core i3-2100T / 8GB Ram / 48TB / MySQL / StableBit DrivePool on Server 2012 R2 Standard
yep
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Beautiful! Just did the upgrade and everything works perfectly.

Living Room: ASUS Chromebox / OpeneElec 5 / Kodi 14.2
Bedroom: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Home Office: Amazon FireTV Stick / Kodi 14.2
Windows Server: Intel Core i3-2100T / 8GB Ram / 48TB / MySQL / StableBit DrivePool on Server 2012 R2 Standard
Major shout out to the rock start team that is Kodi!!! cant wait for version 14
(2014-10-27, 10:22)Memphiz Wrote: 13.2-1 is in cydia now and should fix ios8 compatibility (and Supports ip6 ip6plus and the New ipads)

Thx so much menphiz to make it compatible with ios8.1 i had it on ios7 but ive bought my new iPad Air 2 so we are in ios8.1 so thx Again for your work Smile
iPad 3 fresh restore to 8.1 and JB with latest Pangu tool.
Installed latest stable release from the xbmc repo, but can't see any icon..
Tried re-installing and refreshing/respringing.
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
If you have a tool like iFile installed: Check if there is a folder named /Applications/XBMC.app . If yes, you might just have to do a whole reboot and the problem is solved. Otherwise try reinstalling XBMC.
Kodi 15 on:
Kodibuntu with Ubuntu 14.04 (self compiled), Mac OS X El Capitan, iPhone 6, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and Nexus 4.
(2014-10-30, 23:18)yanniks Wrote: If you have a tool like iFile installed: Check if there is a folder named /Applications/XBMC.app . If yes, you might just have to do a whole reboot and the problem is solved. Otherwise try reinstalling XBMC.

XBMC.app was present, reboot did the trick. Thanks.
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on

Does this version support the iPhone 5S screen resolution? I just installed it and my default screen resolution is 960 x 640, with two black bars on each side and no option to change it, on the iPad it works fine, both are jailbroken on iOS 8.1. The previous xbmc version on iOS 7.2.1 did not have this problem on my iPhone. How can I fix this?
960 x 640 has been supported for a bit now. Maybe something broke? Can you get us a debug log (wiki)?
(2014-10-31, 18:58)Ned Scott Wrote: 960 x 640 has been supported for a bit now. Maybe something broke? Can you get us a debug log (wiki)?

Yes, the resolution is 960 x 640, but that seems to be the resolution for the iPhone 4, I was asking about the resolution on the iPhone 5/5S, which has larger display. The previous version of XBMC Gotham had full screen coverage on the iPhone 5S, and after this update the resolution shrunk.
I was not aware that i changed anything in that Regard tbh - whats the correct Resolution for ip5 again?
Works perfectly on iPad Air 2. 13.2.1 version from Cydia. Was also surprised all settings where the same as the old iPad!

Smoother and much quicker then iPad 3 running the same version. Thanks Memphiz!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS 8 support0