• 3(current)
iOS 8 support
(2014-10-31, 21:08)Memphiz Wrote: I was not aware that i changed anything in that Regard tbh - whats the correct Resolution for ip5 again?

The iPhone 5/5S has a resolution of 1136-by-640-pixels at 326 ppi. And here is the log file someone requested.
Ok fired up a test build - will post it in a couple of hours i guess and need feedback from you iphone5 users if its fixed then.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
iPhone 5s users please try this Gotham Test Version and reply back

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/darw...s8-ios.deb
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Wink 
(2014-11-01, 18:30)Memphiz Wrote: iPhone 5s users please try this Gotham Test Version and reply back

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/darw...s8-ios.deb

That build works perfectly, thank you Memphiz!

Will have to do a 13.2-2 then ... thx for the feedback
Thank you for your help Big Grin
Menphiz do you think we will can use The airplay to stream xbmc video from my iPad Air 2 on my tv with The Apple TV 3 ?
Because its cool to have xbmc with every add ons but how can i share it to my tv ?
I tried with The airplay but i only have The sound !
what who and why in the ios8 thread...
because it not work on ios8.1 .... and it was ok on ios7 ... about the airplay Tongue
tvout (wiki) <- this works for me on my ipad mini retina running ios 8.1 (airplay mirroring to appletv3 and then select fullscreen #2 inside of xbmc for getting it to fullscreen).
Sorry, I'm a noob at this . . . did some reading but can't find how to install a new source on iPad using new 14.0 version 8.1. I can't seem to find the file manager area which is normally under the system tab. Any help ? ? ?

I've done it on 13.2 but this new 14.0 format has me confused . . . .
Hello,
It's looks like iPad 3 does not use hardware acceleration. Before, on iOS 7 it was hot during the playback. But now it isn't and the 1080p movie not so smooth. (iPad was restored From backup after JB)
Where I can check this ?
post debug log (wiki)
Memphiz, any idea what I'm doing wrong ? ?
(2014-11-04, 00:07)NewFolk Wrote: Hello,
It's looks like iPad 3 does not use hardware acceleration. Before, on iOS 7 it was hot during the playback. But now it isn't and the 1080p movie not so smooth. (iPad was restored From backup after JB)
Where I can check this ?

Same problem here. iPad 3, xbmc version: 13.2-2.
14 FPS during a 720p mkv playback Sad

Uploaded a debug log.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=340437

Thanks Memphiz
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS 8 support0