XBMC 13.2 Sound Drop
Music 
Can someone help me fix this issue,my movie are dropping sound every 10 mins more ore less.

This only happening when i playing movie with internal player

Attached is my XBMC.log file.

Sound Drop

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Please take your log off the forum and post the full debug log to pastebin or xbmclogs.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-10-27, 05:53)nickr Wrote: Please take your log off the forum and post the full debug log to pastebin or xbmclogs.

I have never done this before.

Where is the link?
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
xbmclogs.com
(2014-10-27, 11:59)David1977 Wrote: xbmclogs.com

Found it.

Thanks!
What do you think this line does say?:

Quote:16:20:17 T:5904 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.

Nickr told you what to do....

Quote:Please take your log off the forum and post the full debug log to pastebin or xbmclogs.

So please enable debug logging in the GUI, reproduce your issue or wait till your issue comes up, grab the new logfile (with debug logging enabled) and then please paste it on the site you did already and provide the link Wink
(2014-10-27, 13:15)David1977 Wrote: What do you think this line does say?:

Quote:16:20:17 T:5904 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.

Quote:Please take your log off the forum and post the full debug log to pastebin or xbmclogs.

So please enable debug logging in the GUI, reproduce your issue or wait till your issue comes up, grab the new logfile (with debug logging enabled) and then please paste it on the site you did already and provide the link Wink

Ok.

Would do that tonight.

Thanks!
(2014-10-27, 04:42)movie78 Wrote: Can someone help me fix this issue,my movie are dropping sound every 10 mins more ore less.

This only happening when i playing movie with internal player

Attached is my XBMC.log file.

Sound Drop

Thanks!

New log file uploaded.

New XBMC.log with Debug turn on

Thanks!
(2014-10-27, 13:15)David1977 Wrote: What do you think this line does say?:

The debug file you requested is uploaded.

Please help!
Jeeez have some patience.

At what point in that log does the problem arise?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I won't use DirectSound for passthrough. Either disable passthrough or use WASAPI.
Hello! Same thing happens to me. For me it began when i switched laptops. I use windows 8.1. I think it might be drivers related but i never could fix it. Hope you find a solution.
Did you read post 11?
(2014-10-28, 20:38)FernetMenta Wrote: I won't use DirectSound for passthrough. Either disable passthrough or use WASAPI.

I use WASAPI...
Not according to your log. See line 807 and many others like it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 13.2 Sound Drop0