Win XBMC doesn't eliminate music thumbnails from library after cleaning music library
Hey guys, I need your help with this. I recently started to redo my music library. My old library was on my home server via SMB. My new one is on my local HD. In switching over, I first removed the old SMB source as well as selected to remove all files and entries from this path. When I've done this with my video library in the past, it usually removes the entries like it says. But with my music it didn't, so I decided to clean the music library. Well, while it went through all the motions, all my albums still show up in my library. I've tried to clean and then update several times but the entries still remain. Now while I can't actually play the albums its really doesn't make sense that XBMC can't actually purge the entries? Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this simply a bug. Is my only option to delete the entire music library? I'm running XBMC Gotham 13.2 stable on Windows 8.1 Pro.

Here are some screenshots.

Whats actually in my music library.

When I goto my albums, this is what I see.

When I actually try to play an already deleted album I see this.

So as you can see, it simply won't purge the obsolete material even though the source has been deleted. What can I do, and why isn't "Clean Library," working?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC doesn't eliminate music thumbnails from library after cleaning music library0