AEON NOX 4.1,9,9 Helix compatability
So quick question. Is anyone using AEON NOX 4.1.9 or any modded version with KODI Helix builds? Is it compatible? I have a powerhouse HTPC and absolutely love this heavy skin. I wasn't able to use it awhile back after an upgrade to gotham and went to NEON but would love to go back to AEON NOX 4.1.9 or the modded versions but upgraded again to Helix. AEON NOX 5 doesn't have the features I want that were available in 4.1.9 like more choices of skin widgets and furniture customization.

Also is there a mod with a collection of every possible view setting? I love changing it up.
Disregard...i see that it isnt. Just thought i remebere seeing a thread referencing aeon nox 4.1.9 and helix...but i guess i was crazy...probably why i cant find it.
You can use my mod for Helix. The base is Nox 4.9.9.9a with some fixes. I use Helix beta and have no issues.

Or try Phil65's work @github
Hey Andy can you point me to your mod ! I can't seem to find it and search function here is shite ! (not enough words etc lol)

Its okay I finally found it ! Cheers
Fanart.TV Mod
(2014-11-14, 05:28)_Andy_ Wrote: You can use my mod for Helix. The base is Nox 4.9.9.9a with some fixes. I use Helix beta and have no issues.

Or try Phil65's work @github

_Andy_, any chance of you implementing phil's updated scripts to your mod? Look at this post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1836919. Things have changed.
and pvr doesn't work @ _Andy_'s Mod Sad
i hope they fix the PVR funtions as well extendet OSD mods for helix Beta 2
(2014-11-14, 15:22)ProRipp Wrote: Hey Andy can you point me to your mod ! I can't seem to find it and search function here is shite ! (not enough words etc lol)

Its okay I finally found it ! Cheers

Unlike ProRipp, I can't find it! Could you point me in the direction? Thanks
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1810904

Post #3628
Hi everyone !

Andy's Mod is almost perfect ! I noticed just one little thing that hasn't been solved : Time of the song in music visualisation view. Please Andy, can you fix it ? it would be awesome !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Shedrock's version is compatible with Helix. The PVR functionality is disabled for now.
Hmpf, unfortunately PVR functionality is the most important feature to me in XBMC. I'm using it on my HTPC as a replacement for a sat receiver.
@musv I'm using this version http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=209059 and pvr works fine in helix
There's no substitute for experience
Switched to Aeon MQ5. Most things I got working there. And my wife likes the MQ-Skin more.
Anyone about the time not displaying for the song playback in Music visualisation (Andy's Helix fix), or am I the only one to have this kind of bug ?

Thanks for your answers !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON NOX 4.1,9,9 Helix compatability0