xmbc.log (alpine is not working for IOS, What can i do? want to upgrade to gotha
Hello, I have an Apple Tv 2 that is jailbroken already. But i received a message telling me that there will be no more updates on xbmc and that i will have to update to Gotham. When i try to do the ssh, it tells me that "alpine" is not the password. Can somebody please tell me how i can resolve this issue, or possibly reset my apple tv modem and start from scratch. Thanks you.

xbmc.log

Apple tv 2
Operating system: Darwin 11.0.0 Darwin Kernel Version 11.0.0
It was given to me as a gift, so not exactly sure how it was built.
If you can't log in to your ATV2 because the password has been changed, then we can't help you. There's no way for us to know what the new password is. You'd have to find out if it's safe to reinstall everything from scratch and rejailbreak, and we don't provide jailbreaking help here.
Who sent you that message?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Go to setting >Services > at the top it will say Device name xbmc go down to Webserver if there's something in the password click on it and change it back to apline that's all i did and it let me back in good luck

MOD EDIT: please don't use needless large font formatting...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xmbc.log (alpine is not working for IOS, What can i do? want to upgrade to gotha0