Kodi skin status?
Hi guys.
I'm not sure if I've missed it somewhere on the boards, but what is the current status of Neon for Kodi?
I see the 3.9.x for Kodi 14 (Helix) thread, but last update in it is 4 months old - leaving me wondering if updates has been posted some where else.

Would hate to get used to another skin if Kodi doesnt get Neon - it's IMO the best skin out there Sad

Oh and I'd love to help in any way that I can, I just don't know how to code skins.
Nope, I just did not have any time because I was doing other stuff.
@Bumpaneer was doing most of the stuff anyway, and I have only scratched the surface of Neon for Helix.

Personally I have moved from Neon to Aeon Nox 5, which I customized with the same backgrounds as Neon. It looks and can behave very similar to Neon, but it is much more polished.
Ah I see Smile

I'll have a look at Aeon Nox 5 then if Neon is not gonna happen anytime soon.
Sorry to hijack the thread like this, but wouldn't wanna start a new thread for just one question? Will the new Kodi release come with a new default skin? The one coming with xbmc at the moment looks a bit dated.
(2014-11-25, 12:35)dknudsen Wrote: Would hate to get used to another skin if Kodi doesnt get Neon - it's IMO the best skin out there Sad
I totally agree Smile

For me it will be bad news if the Neon longer work with Helix.
I love this skin and it will be very hard to use another skin.
@Bumpaneer, give us some good news please
Thanks
(2014-11-25, 18:27)manray Wrote:
(2014-11-25, 12:35)dknudsen Wrote: Would hate to get used to another skin if Kodi doesnt get Neon - it's IMO the best skin out there Sad
I totally agree Smile

For me it will be bad news if the Neon longer work with Helix.
I love this skin and it will be very hard to use another skin.
@Bumpaneer, give us some good news please
Thanks

Agree totally. This is the only functional skin for me.
Any chance for an enhanced home screen option?
I hope that kodi will get a working neon skin...just love the showcase view.
Still no chance of a Kodi version? Sad
I am taking a look at the changes needed to bring the skin up to Helix requirements. May take a bit to get the PVR section sorted again.
Hi Bumpaneer,

It's nice to hear you're making, this wonderful skin, compatible with Kodi.
Thanks
Have recently got a rasberry pi2 hoping to setup with openelec, but the only compatible versions use Helix/Kodi..

Been trying to use it with Aeon Nox and Confluence, but I miss Neon so much, was by far the best skin out there. any recent updates?
You should keep up with this topic http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200406
(2015-03-01, 12:42)Razze Wrote: You should keep up with this topic http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200406

thanks.. sorry was a bit stupid of me to miss that topic.
since installed the latest build and its working good for me
It's going into the repo, should show up in a few days.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi skin status?0