Container.SeasonThumb not showing
(2014-12-06, 17:56)ronie Wrote:
(2014-12-06, 12:55)mkortstiege Wrote: I think we should nuke the old container artwork labels and replace them with Container.Art() for Helix+1. It makes no sense to fix something just to remove it right after the upcoming release. Objections?

yup, a clean cut would be nice.
fwiw, none of the skins in our repo are using Container.TVShowThumb/SeasonThumb

OK. That's most likely because it's non-working since Frodo Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2014-12-06, 15:01)mkortstiege Wrote: In case you guys want to give it a try.. build @ http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/win3...er_art.exe introduces Container.Art(). In order to query the season art just use Container.Art(season.poster) - just like you would do for ListItem.Art(). Please let me know if that works for you and if there are any issues.
I'm gone for the weekend but will give it a try next week.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2014-12-06, 15:01)mkortstiege Wrote: In case you guys want to give it a try.. build @ http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/win3...er_art.exe introduces Container.Art(). In order to query the season art just use Container.Art(season.poster) - just like you would do for ListItem.Art(). Please let me know if that works for you and if there are any issues.

While I was in the testing mood I gave this a go as well today.

Happy to report the following all work at their appropriate levels.

Code:
Container.Art(tvshow.fanart)     Season and Episode levels
Container.Art(tvshow.poster)     Season and Episode levels
Container.Art(season.poster)     Episode level

I'll update the wiki when given the go ahead.

Thanks.
Thanks for testing. PR is up for comments and scheduled for Helix + 1.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Container.SeasonThumb not showing0