Does such an app exist?
Hey!

I'm looking for an app to automatically do the following tasks with my TV Series :
- *optional* automatically download an Episode in .torrent to a specific seedbox (currently using Ultraseedbox manually)
- *optional* Download a file from a seedbox using a secure protocol (currently using FileZilla manually)
- Auto Renaming the file to Kodi standards. (I know that sickbeard, sickrage and couchpotato can do this, but can they auto. do the following step?)
- Auto Moving the file to the correct TV Serie folder

If there would be an App that could something similar to this for Movie files :
- *optional* Auto Scan and Download a file from a seedbox using a secure protocol (currently using FileZilla manually)
- Auto Renaming the file to Kodi standards.
- Auto create a folder in the correct spot on the drive and move the renamed files to the newly created folder.

If not sure it it exist, but it would save a lot of time!
If you can get the file to a local drive, sickbeard can do everything you ask. Sickbeard has a black hole feature where it checks for new shows and processes them exactly as you describe. The only problem is that sickbeard will not parse the names of shows unless the name matches a series in your library. So, in other words, it won't process L&O.SVU or Th3.Flash. The name has to match.
Thanks! If sickbeard is the best for the task, I'll give it a try!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does such an app exist?0