TV Episodes without Episode Number
I would like to know if it's possible to add episodes to a TV Show where the NFO has all the info including Title, airdate and plot but with no episode number. Will that work?

For example, a season has 50 episodes but i only have 25 of them and i have no idea which episodes they are... I want to add them all manually by generating NFOs and the episode number being non-existant, it would show me the airdate and that's how i would select them in Kodi.

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
how would you get the airdates and not the episode number?

Confusedcratches head:
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Why don't you go onto the TV DB and get your episode numbers sorted?
Alright will come out and say it... Who cares if i'm a perv! Tongue

I subscribe to Adult Websites and i download a bunch of their videos. I then create NFOs manually and add the sites as a TV Show and the videos as episodes.

Some sites have 250+ episodes and i usually download them all but other sites only 50 out of 200 episodes interest me. I could add all 50 and just number them 1-50 but i am incredibly anal (pardon the pun) so it bothers me knowing that in fact they are episodes 3, 7, 12, 46, etc...

Another reason i want to add those like this is because i am working on building a community site like TVDB but for Adult websites so once it's up and people do contribute, i can contribute the accurate info...it would be so much easier to use only the airdates as the websites rarely use episode numbers

-Pr.
It's all on the wiki: http://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_files...le_episode

See "by date".
I understand the naming but since i generate the nfos manually, my question is will Kodi import the files if i leave the episode number blank. The wiki doesn't say
Nevermind... I guess proof is in the pudding... i just tried it and it does import without the episode number... Excellent! Gonna make my job much easier trying to get that site up!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Episodes without Episode Number0