Resume media using MPC:HC
Hey guys, I recently configured XBMC to use MPC:HC as an external player, configured all the controls options and I'm extremely happy with the improved color, GUI and especially the de-interlacing for SD sources. One feature I'm missing is the resume function XBMC provides. Say if you stop a video midway through it will give you the option to resume or start from the beginning.

Just wondering if anyone know's of a way to get this working with MPC:HC if at all possible?

Thanks!
Bump
Bump
It's always worked in MPC-BE, I've never used HC. It doesn't ask you but if you stop a video it will start where you left off. I think you might have to check "remember file position" in the options for MPC-HC. I think it's under options>player.
And I believe you also should enable "Listen on Port...." default port setting is 13579. (Under Options > Player > Web Interface.
Thanks for the reply guys.

Clubworks I've already enabled that, forgot to update the OP. Trying to get it to give me an option, if possible.

Pagali, I'm sorry but.. what? What does a web interface have to do with anything?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resume media using MPC:HC0