onup condition
I'm currently working on a skin, the id for the main nav is 9000 (it's based on Confluence) but I'm having an issue getting the skin to accept onup conditions for different items, or skip 608 (search).

The current condition is this: <onup condition="System.HasAddon(script.globalsearch)">608</onup>

What I'd like to do is to skip that and move to the next item up, I'm sure there's a simple solution but I keep getting distracted by Candy Crush...

edit: if someone could point me in the direction of the Wiki part about this, I'd appreciate it. I've read through the skinning manual and it's very useful - I've learnt a lot - but I may have missed that area without realising it.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Have you added another condition for when that's not true?

ie

Code:
<onup condition="!System.HasAddon(script.globalsearch)">ACTION</onup>

EDIT: Also, have you tried putting them in a grouplist?
also worth mentioning that you "jump" over a button in case it is invisible. (which means for example that the onup action of the invisible button triggers if you focus that invisible button with onup)
so perhaps (depends on your layout) it is enough to add <visible>System.HasAddon(script.globalsearch)</visible> to the search button.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Edit: globalsearch is present, but I've added it to the menu instead. The problem is the search function to the right of the menu on Confluence, it seems if I adjust it to make it conditional to be visible then I lose the ability to search. I'll keep at it. Thank you, though.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
onup condition0