Win 2 Channel Audio
I have just setup a Zotac Nano AD 10 with Windows 7 Ultimate running on it and Gotham installed I am running the system through a Pioneer VSX 9040 TXH Reciever using an Hdmi cable Whatever settings I use I can only receive 2 channel stereo on this setup When I go into speaker settings on Windows it shows as 2 channel stereo and nothing else I also have a Raspberry Pi using the same version of Gotham and with the audio settings for 5.1 selected in XBMC going through the same Reciever Kicks into Dolby Digital automatically when watching anything showing as such I setup the Zotac with same settings but getting 2 Channels only Any suggestions on settings for the Zotac to receive Dolby Digital on the Zotac?
Be aware that you set your settings level to "expert" and then enable passthrough and choose the correct passthrough device.

Greetings
Have tried this in the expert setting and set passthrough but ny receiver does not show up
Debug Log
Sent log
Where?

Put it on a pastebin site and provide the link

And a screenshot from your audio settings, too please
Since there isn't much info to go by yet, here are some things to help you along.

You may want to take a look at the Windows Audio wiki entry to ensure your system can output audio correctly at all. This may help eliminate Kodi as being the problem.

The Audio quickstart guide wiki entry is good to ensure you have your Kodi settings done up correctly. Hopefully you are using WASAPI.
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U
Have tried all the settings in the guide but still no luck except in 2.0mode I am looking at the audio drivers in my Zotac Nano to see if that is where the problem is I have Win 7 installed and am running Kodi from there Should I remove Windows and try Openelec?
If you are looking at drivers in Windows, you should be looking at your video drivers. They are the ones that will include the necessary HDMI audio driver, not your sound card.
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U
On Windows make sure you're using WASAPI, however in this case I think you are getting confused by the Number of Channels see http://kodi.wiki/view/Audio_troubleshoot..._is_2.0.3F thus it's perfectly possible to send 5.1 (encoded formats such as Dolby Digital) over 2 PCM channels (which is what Number of Channels refers to).

If still having problems post a screeenshot (using a site like imgur to host) and a debug log of you playing a video file with 5.1 audio.
I have looked at all these options and still have not got it working However iinstalled Openelec on an SD Card and booted my Zotac Nano from this Everything works perfectly When video is 5.1 the receiver picks it up automatically .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 Channel Audio0